Chapter 12

The kids have arrived on the Isle, they look around and they see posters of Mal saying, "Mal, Our Liberator! Our hero, Mal, will never let us down." on it. 

"Even the people on the Isle, thinks I'm their hero." Mal said.

The kids got out of the car and start splitting

"Okay, here's the plan. Will find Dr. Facilier's Emporium, get some answers from him and we're out of here." Mal said.

"Hey guys, Carlos and I are going to  the junkyard, we'll me you guys later." Jay said.

"Okay, try to stay low-key." Mal said.

"Come on, Dude." Carlos said to Dude as they both leave the girls.

"Mal, do you remember where his place is?" Evie said.

"I guess, it shouldn't be far, let's go." Mal said as they both go looking for Dr. Facilier.

Back in Auradon, Frollo has called everyone back in to the assembly room.

"Can I have everyone's attention, please? Everybody settle in." Frollo said.

"Thank you. It's come to my attention, that the King of Auradon and the Fairy Godmother, will be extending their time away, so that means I'm going to be here for a little while." Frollo said.

All the students start murmuring at each other.

"SILENCE!" Frollo yelled.

"Now then. I would also inform that, Mal and her three friends have went AWOL. Does anybody know where they went to? Hmm?" Frollo continue as no one speak up.

"Well, then if nobody knows where they are, I'm afraid I have to assumed the worst for all of you." he said as he raised the wand in the air.

"Why does he have my mother's wand in his hand?" Jane whispered at Lonnie.

Then a group of large living statues start comes out of the door, as students start panicking in fear.

"Now don't be alarmed, they're harmless, unless you don't obey that is." Frollo said.

"Frollo! Why do you have my mother's wand and where is my mother?!" Jane said.

"Oh my dear, I told you she just went away for awhile. Far far away." Frollo said with a sinister smile on face.

"I would like to announce myself, as the new headmaster and the ruler of Auradon!" Frollo said as he wave his wand.

He changes the students outfits to his own uniform, they were black and purple and the girls skirts where long all the way to their feet. He also changed the school colors from blue and yellow to black and purple. And he also changed the Beast statue on the front of the school to a statue of him.

Jay and Carlos walk into a junkyard that they use to play at when they were little. They was a heavy set man with long blonde hair coming out of his trailer.

"Hey, the boys are back." said a man opening the gates for them.

"Thanks, bob." Jay said.

"Jay! Carlos! Good to you boys again." said Mr. Buster, the man who owns the junkyard.

"Mr. Buster, long time no see." Jay said as he shook his hand including Carlos.

"Do you have any radiator cap?  We need it for our car." Carlos asked.

"Haven't you boys heard of duck tape?" Mr. Buster said.

"That's what we got on it now." Jay said.

"Well dig around over there and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. I'm so excited that you boys are playing at Valiant City this fall and I already paid for it on pay per view. Listen, I gotta take off, so lock up when you boys leave." Mr. Buster said.

"Yeah we will." Jay said.

"You all know where the key is. So hey for Mal for me." Mr. Buster said as he leaves the junkyard.

"Will do." Jay said.

"Hey, Dude why don't you go over there and see if you can find a hood cap or something." Carlos said as Dude start wondering off.

"He already ordered pay per view to watch our Valiant game. We should start practicing." Carlos said.

"Take a breather, Dalmatian boy. Feel like your future is laid out in front of you?" Jay said.

"What's your point?" Carlos said.

"I don't know. I just want my future to be my future." Jay said as he take some parts out of an old car.

"Okay... I guess. You sound like five different people." Carlos said.

"What's so bad about that? Remember when we used to come here as little kids we were like ten people mostly heroes or villains. We be like Hercules, Tarzan, spies, animals, rockstars and our parents. Hold this. We were whatever we wanted to be. That was us man." Jay said.

"Yeah, back when we were eight years old. And for the record, I was a better hero while you were a better villain." Carlos said.

Jay and Carlos started to sing.

🎶 Take it back to the place where you know it all began. We could be anything we wanted be. You can tell by the noise that the boys are back again. Together making history. It's time to show how to be a superhero. Just like a showdown. Aladdin and Jim Hawkins. We're the best, no doubt. Doing it like we used to do. This is our town and I'm telling you... It's time to show how to be a superhero. Just like a showdown. Aladdin and Jim Hawkins. We're the best, no doubt. Doing it like we used to do. This is our town and I'm telling you... The boys are back. The boys are back. The boys are back gonna do it again gonna wake up the neighborhood. The boys are back. The boys are back. Climbing up the walls anytime we want, the word is that the boys are back. Gonna save the day. The boys are back. Oh yeah. Keep coming with the right win the fight, every single time. Undefeated in our house yeah. We can rock. We can shock anytime we like. And tonight we going all out. It's time to show how to be a superhero. Just like a showdown. Aladdin and Jim Hawkins. We're the best, no doubt. Doing it like we used to do. This is our town and I'm telling you... The boys are back. The boys are back. The boys are back gonna do it again gonna wake up the neighborhood. The boys are back. The boys are back. Climbing up the walls anytime we want, the word is that the boys are back. The boys are back. Here to change the world to solve the mystery, fight the battle and save the girl. No one can stop us now. We're the ones that make the rules. Oh!!! The boys are back. the boys are back. The boys are back gonna do it again. Gonna wake up the neighborhood. The boys are back. The boys are back. Climbing up the walls anytime we want. No need to worry, cause the boys are back. Gonna do it again. I'm sure that you know by now. The boys are back. 🎶

"What about Lonnie?" Carlos asked Jay.

"I don't know, but we'll work it out." Jay said.

"I'm gonna get your butt back in the gym, later. Got me? Hey Dude! Let's go!" Carlos said.

"For what so I can whoop your butt again?" Jay said as he shoved Carlos playfully.

"Dream on." Carlos said.