Chapter 5

Back on the island, the citizen of the Isle, starts running in panic as someone was approaching their way. It was Judge Claude Frollo, the cruelest villain in the land, also the villain of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. People feared him including the other villains. Frollo knocked on Maleficent door, she was not there only Cruella De'vil, Jafar, and The Evil Queen.

"Coming." Jafar said as he open the door.

"Oh, Frollo, what a surprise." Jafar said as Frollo step in.

"Oh Judge Frollo." Cruella and Evil Queen said with a surprise.

"Hmm Jafar, Cruella, Evil Queen. What a pleasant to see you all again." Frollo said.

"Yes it is." Jafar said.

"So may I asked, where's Maleficent?" Frollo said.

"She actually went to Auradon." Evil Queen said.

"Maleficent? Auradon? That's impossible. How did she escaped?" Frollo wondered.

"Well one time the barrier cracked a whole and she managed to escape, and now we haven't heard from her in awhile." Cruella said.

"Well isn't she the lucky one. How are your children doing?" Frollo said as he wondered around the room.

"Well we haven't heard from them in awhile." Evil Queen said.

"I see, I remember when I used to teach your children. Oh how can I never forget." Frollo said.

Frollo has a flashback when he use to teach the villain kids when they were back in the Isle.

"A." Frollo said. "Abomination" said the class.

"B." Frollo said. "Blasphemy ." said the class.

"C." Frollo said. "Contrition." said the class.

"D." Frollo said. "Damnation." said the class.

"E." Frollo said. "Eternal Damnation." said the class.

"Good. F." Frollo said. "Farthead." said Jay as the whole classroom laugh.

"Excuse me, who said that?" he wondered.

"He did." Jay pointed at Carlos.

"I did not!" Carlos said as Jay and him both wrestle on their desk.

Frollo slam this stick on the board real hard as the two of them both stop.

"Enough! I'm sure you two can settle this at Detention." Frollo said.

Evie was too busy primping herself in the mirror and not paying attention.

"Miss Evie, I know you are the daughter who thinks she the fairest of them all, but primping yourself is not appropriate in a place of learning." Frollo said.

"You know, Mr. Frollo. I think you need a little work done yourself." Evie said.

"Detention! For you young lady." Frollo said.

"Ohh. Burn." Mal said.

"Mal. One more word out of you and its Detention for you too." Frollo said.

"Crueler." Mal said.

"DETENTION!" Frollo yelled.

After Frollo had the flashback, we realize how much he despise the four main characters.

"So if Maleficent, can escape from here. Think so can I." Frollo said.

"That's impossible, the only way you can escape is to go to Dr. Facilier store and he can give you spell to get through the barrier." Jafar said.

"Hmm. That's a great idea. Where can I find him?" Frollo asked.

"He's down the street, to the right." Cruella said.

"Thank you for your time, people. I'll seeing you three again soon." Frollo said as he walk out the door.

He see's a giant poster of Mal and had a disgusted look on his face.

"Traitor." he said as he walks to Dr. Facilier store.

At Auradon, Squeaky and Squirmy came out of the school shower to get their clothes, but their clothes were gone when they went to their lockers.

"Where are clothes?" Squeaky said.

"Looking for these?" Jay said as him and Carlos has their clothes in their hands.

"Oh thanks, guys you found them." Squirmy said.

"Thought you guys wanted our lockers." Jay said.

"It's moving day, fellas." Carlos said

"Oh sweet!" Squeaky said.

"Good job, guys." Chad said.

"Congratulations, boys." Lonnie said.

"You know, we weren't given these lockers. We had to earn them." Carlos said.

"Right. Right. Thanks, man." Squirmy said.

"Hey, Carlos. What's the combo?" Squeaky said.

"Yeah, what's the combo, guys?" Squirmy said.

"Like he said, you gotta earned them." Jay said as the two of them start walking away with their clothes.

"What's that suppose to me? Hey. Hey guys. Where are you going with our clothes?" Squirmy said.

"Hey guys, our clothes!" Squeaky said.

The twins starts chasing after Jay and Carlos around the school, as they took off running with their clothes.

"Hey stop playing games!" Squirmy said.

"This isn't funny guys!" Squeaky said.

"Look out! Coming through!" Carlos said said as they continued running around the school with the twins clothes.

"Hey, those are my new jeans! I need those back." Squeaky said.

In the ballroom, students are helping setting up the decoration for tonight dinner party.

"He's really stressing me out, Grammy. I need a break. And I don't know what Chad is doing. He's being like a bossy instructor, when it comes to decorating, especially for a dinner party." Audrey said while she talking on the phone with her grandmother and setting up the decorating at the same time.

"Hey! Even those lights up, Doug!" Chad said.

"Sure thing, Chad you're the boss around here." Doug said sarcastically.

Suddenly, Jay and Carlos comes running in with the twins clothes, and the twins still had their towels on their waist.

"Jay, just give me my clothes!" Squeaky said.

They both stop running as most of the student body, sees the twins in their clothes. All the kids laughed at them.

"Oh my gosh, yearbook opportunity! " Evie said.

"Photo op, smile!" Freddie said as she has a camera.

"Um wow." Mal said.

"Bold choice, gentleman. We all must have the courage to discover ourselves.  However, at Auradon, we will discovered ourselves whilst clothed. But welcome to our pre-dinner party and our new servers." Fairy Godmother said.

"Yeah, welcome." Jay said as the students applause for them.

"The students can help during detention, setting up the tables. Throw a sheet over them." Fairy Godmother said to Jay and Carlos as they hand them back their clothes.