Chapter 9

At Ben's office, Ben was angry and frustrated at the rule book and Frollo successfully escape from the Isle. 

"Ben, calm down, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding." Belle said to him.

"Yes, son don't let your anger get to you." Beast said.

"My girlfriend was about to become queen and this monster, comes barging in!" Ben said.

"I know honey. There gotta be some explanation to this." Belle said.

"Um guys, I talked to Frollo and he said he change his way." Fairy Godmother said.

"I don't trust him." Ben said.

"Ben, I was one of his students back on the island, you said you wanted to give people a second chance. Why not him?" Mal said.

"Fine." Ben said.

Frollo was out in the hallways, while Beast, Belle, Fairy Godmother, Ben and Mal came out of the office.

"Frollo, we decide to give you a chance to stay here, in Auradon to be a one of the teacher's, but if you do anything bad or a crime, you'll be sent back to the Island on no exceptions." Ben said.

"Why thank you your highness, I shall accept my job as teaching here." Frollo said.

"You start tomorrow morning 8 o clock sharp." Fairy Godmother said.

"Indeed." Frollo said.

Mal, moved back into her dorm with Evie. Jay and Carlos came to their room to discussed things.

"Really, Mal. Frollo?" Carlos said.

"Why would you conceived Ben to let him stay here, don't you remember back on the Isle, when we had him as our teacher?" Jay said.

"I know, but something got me thinking of something." Mal said.

"Like what?" Evie said.

"I don't know... second chances. I'm just not in a mood right now." Mal said.

"Sorry that you couldn't become queen today. After all the trouble that me and Doug went through with everyone outfit." Evie said.

"It's okay, E. At least, I'm back in my old dorm room with you, like old times." Mal said.

"Its good to have you back here, Mal." Evie said.

"Well, I'm gonna let you two enjoy your little reunion, I'm gonna go to bed. Come on, Dude. Bedtime." Carlos said.

"Yeah I gotta to bed too. I'm bush. Goodnight you guys." Jay said as he and Carlos walked out of the girls dorm room.

"Well, it's good to be back here." Mal said.

"Goodnight, Mal." Evie said as she about to get under the covers and turn off the light.

The next morning, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, Freddie, Jane, Lonnie, Chad, Audrey, and Dizzy went to class and Frollo was their teacher of today.

"There will be no foolishness or silly incantations in this class. As such I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and art of history. However for those select of few that I had before at the island." Frollo said to the class.

"Just like in the island." Jay whispered to Carlos.

"Welcome. So all can say to you class, study hard and you will pass this class at the end of the school year which is coming soon. Fail to do so and the consequences will be severe. From now on you will be following a carefully structured ministry approved of manners." Frollo said as he passed out the books to the students.

"Like we already know." Jay said.

"You'll be learning about manners in a secure risk free way." Frollo said as the rest of the class look confused.

"What use is that if most of us have been here about a year or two, learning good manners." Mal said.

"Students will raised their hands before they speak in my class!" Frollo said.

"That was definitely, back in the island." Carlos whispered. 

"It is the view of Auradon would get you through this examinations which is all what school is about." Frollo said.

"What if we need to know what comes after us, why would we use good manners if someone or something is trying to attack us?" Mal said.

"There's nothing out there, my dear. The king has put a barrier around the Island so no one can get it. Who do you think someone will attack a little girl like yourself." Frollo said.

"Yeah, well you somehow you escaped and got in here using a magic spell." Mal said.

"Let me make this quite plan, you accusing me of using an evil spell to get myself in here,  says to the daughter of an evil fairy. I bet your mother taught you a to do a lot of things like taking candy from a baby or stealing someone else boyfriend." Frollo said.

"Let's not bring my mother in this!" Mal yelled at Frollo.

"Detention! Miss Mal." Frollo said.

"So according, you try to get ride of gypsies because you though they are part of witchcraft, but you went to see a witchdoctor to help you escape from the Island!" Mal said.

"That was in the past, and my past is my business." Frollo said.

"Then if you don't like magic or witch, why did you see Dr. Facilier, why are you even here?!" Mal said.

"ENOUGH!!! Enough." Frollo shouted.

"See after the class, Mal." Frollo said.

Mal went into Frollo's new office, he drinks a cup of tea and hears Mal come in.

"Come in." Frollo said as Mal opens the door.

"Good evening, Mal. Sit. You are going to be doing some lines for me, today. I want you to write, 'I must no be disobedient. " Frollo said.

"How many times?" Mal said.

"For as long as the message to sink in to your brain. You still haven't learned your lesson haven't you Mal." Frollo said.

Moments laters, Mal walks out of Frollo's office and see her friends waiting for her.

"So what did he do?" Carlos said.

"He made me right lines. 500 of them." Mal said.

"Wow, back on the island, he made me right 100 lines saying, 'I will not shoot paper balls in class.' Man, those were the dark days." Jay said.

"I bet you regret to give him a second chances, right?" Evie said. 

"Look, its his first day, the kids in Auradon are getting use to him, maybe not.." Mal said as the four of them walk to their dorms.