Chapter 14

Jay tried to start the car, but it wouldn't work, cause someone stole the motor engine inside.

"Bad news, guys. Looks like we won't be able to find Ben." Jay said.

"Oh yes, we will." Mal said as she had in idea.

Mal turns into a dragon, and Evie, Jay, Carlos and Dude were riding on top of her.

"Oh I hate fly!" Carlos said while hanging on to Mal in her dragon form.

"I thought you were fearless!" Jay said as he laughed.

They landed in Sherwood to find Ben, Beast, Belle, and The Fairy Godmother.

"According to my magic mirror, they should be close to this area." Evie said.

"Zoom it back." Mal said.

Evie zoom out the image on mirror to find which building they are in.

"Their over there." Evie said as she pointed at Friar Tuck's church.

They went inside to find Ben, Belle, Beast, and the Fairy Godmother.

"Ben! Ben! Are you in here?" Mal yelled.

"Mal?" Ben said as he run down the starts of the church.

"Ben." Mal runs up to him and hug me freely.

The Fairy Godmother comes down to along with his parents.

"Oh my goodness, Mal. You're all here." Fairy Godmother and Belle said.

"How did you guys get here?" Beast said.

"We flew. Well I did the flying and they were on my back. Why didn't you tell me you were going to Sherwood?" Mal said.

"We didn't. Frollo send us here." Ben said.

"With my magic wand!" Fairy Godmother said.

"Frollo send you all here?" Mal said

"Yeah, what's he doing now in Auradon?" Ben asked.

"I don't know." Mal said.

"Hey, guys you might wanna take a look at this and it's not pretty." Evie said as she show them her mirror.

It show Frollo taking over the school and the kingdom. He changed Beast statue, everyone is dressing and black and purple uniforms.

"What a catastrophe." The Fairy Godmother said.

"Honey, what should we do?" Belle said.

"We gotta go back to Auradon." Beast said.

"I'm not going back." Mal said.

"What are you talking about, Mal?" Jay said.

"It's all my fault. I was the one who convince you to give him a second chance, now look what he's done to Auradon. I can't believe how stupid I was." Mal said.

"Mal you're not stupid." Evie said.

"Well, I'm no stupid to know that fact that I wasn't born and raised by a princess or a queen. We weren't raised by good people. We were raised my villains. Don't you know that. I'm just not and never be good enough to be queen." Mal said as she realize she not worthy to be queen.

"No, Mal. We stuck together and we made a commitment that we chose to be good, despite our parents past. We chose to leave the Isle to make something good for ourselves!" Evie said as Mal and Evie start to argue.

"Well first I'm still doing the best I can! And second, we didn't have a choose to go to Auradon. My mother made us go, so she can rule on Auradon, just like what Frollo is doing now! Its always all on me. I'm the who suppose to be good for everyone." Mal said.