chapter 2-zombies?

It was dusk when you arrived at Danny's house, your headlights softly illuminating the brick building encasing many happy memories. You remembered it all too vividly, from the pristeen glass of the Windows and the highly cared for lawn rimming the outside of the house. You turned off your engine and very slowly stepped out of the car, yes becaue your limbs where aching from all the driving, but also to take in this precious moment, breathing deeply in the nostalgic scent through your nose. It was fresh out here, not like in the city where you live now. There was something magical about it, maybe that was just you being the hippy you where; in other words it smelled like home, real home. Smiling you made your way towards the oak front door, your floral pants flowing slightly in the breeze, and knocked. There was shuffling from inside, you heard the lock click from inside, and the door swung open. Your smile grew wider as Dannys (much taller) form came into view, his hair was much longer than it had been perviously, he suited it. He squinted at you at first, I mean, you had changed since the last time you saw each other face to face.
"Hey, can I help you?" Okay maybe you changed more than you thoght. The baggy pants wearing, football loving girl was no more.
"Danny, hey, its me Y/N!" You laughed as his face contorted into something of pure delight and surpise. Without a second thought you where scooped of the ground and squeezed so tight you could hardly breath, you felt safe.
"Y/N! How longs it been? Wow you have changed , I didn't even recognize you for a second" he laughed at his own stupidity.
"Six years I think, your mum asked me to stay with you for a while, common and help me with my bags and we can catch up, God I've missed you so much"
"I have missed you too, Sam asks about you alot, once you have settled in I'll call the boys round, yeno you've made my summer one hundred times better".
You couldnt wait to see the Kiszkas again, especially Sammy. Maybe you could force a free concert out of them, now that s a plan.
And with that you both haulled your luggage into the hall way of his house. It hasn't chaged much, still as pristeen as ever.
"Helllooo.... Y/N ? Hey!" Danny waved his hand in front of your face, and laughed as you jumped in surprise. You hadn't even realized you spaced out, reminicing.
"Omg Danny I'm so sorry" you laughed "I just can't believe I'm back, anyway what where you saying?"
"I was going to ask if you wanted to stay in the same room you always used too? Or there's mine if you want?"
" I'll stay in the usual if that's okay, thankyou danny". You both lugged your bags up to the room and set them down onto the what is now a king sized bed.
"Mum's had the room done up a bit, bathrooms just through there..... well I guess you still remember that anyway huh?" He smiled a very loving brotherly smile at you, to which you returned, then he embraced you once again and let out a sigh of content.
"I can't wait to see the boys reactions when they see you" he let go and patted your head, "still as little as ever I see" he teased,
"Still as stupid as ever I see" you back chatted while pushing him away. Which turned into a full on wrestling match, you and Danny would always play fight, you being the winner every time of course. This fighting carried on for a while and soon it felt as if you had never left Frankenmuth in the first place.

Once you where unpacked you changed into something more comfortable, cotton shorts and an over sized jumper, oh, and your very fuzzy and fluffy bed socks; you made your way downstairs where Danny was sitting on the large corner sofa on the phone, probably to the kiszka boys you assumed.
"Get here when ever, just preferably sooner than later, she's been driving all day she might fall asleep on us-okay-yes I have it set up-see ya later-okay bye" and he put down the phone.
"Was that the boys?" You asked emerging from behind the sofa and plopping yourself down onto it.
"Yep they're gonna be here soon, I've got the xbox set up and pizza ordered, I feel like a mini reunion sleepover is In order, oh and by the way they sounded super excited!" You felt giddy inside. Danny got up from the sofa and threw you a beer, then switched on the xbox.
"Zombies?" He asked, an evil grin stretched accross his face.
You took a swig from the can, "Zombies" you stated, snatching the control off of the coffee table and snuggled deeper into the couch, "you better be prepared for the ultimate ass whooping drummer boy".

A/N who's ready to meet da boyzzzzzzz 🙌🙋