Chapter 16~ she's my woman

!!SMUT!!

Jake rolled himself on top of you, not once breaking the open mouthed kiss that was being shared.

His arms were on either side of your head trapping you underneath his warm body.

You giggled into the kiss causing him to smile and break away,
"whats so funny?" He asked while running one hand up and down your side,

"Your hair is tickling me" you bit your lip running your fingers through his soft hair to put it behind his shoulders out of the way.

He looked back down at your lips a goofy smile spreading across his beautiful face.

He leaned back in, you wrapped your legs around his hips bringing his body closer to yours.

Jake groaned as you ran your hand up his shoulders and started tugging on his hair. The kiss was slow and hot, you took his bottom lip between yours and sucked and but on it causing him to sigh and grind his hips slowly against yours. You let out a moan as you felt his hard dick press against you through his boxers.

He began kissing and sucking on your neck, nipping every so often being sure to leave his mark.
He broke away,
"Ca-can I take your top off?" He blushed, never would you have imagined jake kiszka being so polite during sex.
You giggled at his politness, "you don't have to ask" then you leaned up to whisper in his ear slightly nibbling on it,
"do whatever you want with me"

This lit something inside him, his eyes where clouded with lust, he slipped your top off smirking at the fact you didn't have a bra on and began leaving hot wet kisses on your left breast, twiring his tounge against your hardened nipple,
"Jakey" you moaned arching your back wanting more of his touch, he looked up at you then slowly moved himself further down the bed, leaving kisses beneath your breasts, your stomach, then right above the waistband of your underwear, he grazed his teeth across your bare skin then took your panties between his teeth, slowly pulling then down your legs.
The sight itself causing you to moan.

Jake let out a throaty groan at the sight of your wet pussy, "So so perfect" he whispered before kissing the inside of your thighs , he kissed and licked the lower part of your thigh, centermetres away from where you needed him most. Fucking tease.
"Jakey please" you whined spreading your legs further apart.
"Hmm?"
"Stop teasing" you pulled at his hair,
he looked up at you from between your thighs and smirked
"As you wish babygirl"
He began kissing your wet folds, you whimpered under his touch bringing your legs onto his shoulders,
His tounge slowly circled your most senstive part then entered your tight hole,
"Fuck jake" your hips raised of the bed in pleasure,
He forced your hips back down onto the bed,
"hold still baby"
He moved back onto your clit sucking slowly, two of His long fingers entered you,
"Yes jakey right there" , you felt your orgasm bubble at the pit of your stomach, he felt it too as your walls clamped on his fingers.
"Yer, you like that?"
"Yes , fuck jake , I'm nearly there" he took that as a sign and stroked his tounge faster on your clit, drawing circles.

With one last stoke, your orgasm ripped through your body, you had to hold your self back from screaming out his name.
You cum squirted onto the bed sheets and jakeys chin. He gave your pussy on last lick and swallowed all your juices.
That was the hottest thing you had ever seen.

He wiped his chin and crawled back up to you, kissing you harshly on the lips, you ran your hands down his chest until you reached his boxers, your small hand ran across his now very rock hard cock. You felt a wet spot on his boxers from his precum.

He groaned and bit your collar bone as you pushed his boxers down his legs then took his long hot dick into your hands, pumping it slowly and sensually, he thrust his hips into your hand, every so often the tip of His dick would grazed against your clit making you whimper in pleasure,
"I need you" you whispered , he looked into your eyes never tearing his gaze off of you and nodded. You looked down at his throbbing dick so close to your enterance.