chapter 15-sleep singing

It's was 7:55 pm, and after little debate you settled on watching a horror film. Your favourite. Sammy however was not too pleased.
The boys paid for your ticket and snacks, what gentlemen, and the five of you made your way into the picture room.

The movie trailers had started, you have to admit they where the best part, you heard you name being called from a few rows back, will was standing waving for you to come over, earning a couple glares off some people.
"Hey y/n You look beautiful" he pulled you in to a tight hug,
"Sit next to me" he had left a spare seat for you beside him and on your other side was some random guy you where assuming was his friend.
"Oh uh okay" you looked at the boys who where standing behind you the whole time,
'Will never said hi to them' that was odd. You shrugged your shoulders and told the boys to sit in the row behind you. Jake made sure he was sitting directly behind, he was not happy you where sitting in between to random guys.

Halfway through the movie, which was very boring, you felt a hand on you knee, you jumped in surprise.
Will was smirking at you, okay creepy, you thought. He slid his hand up on to your thigh and carressed his thumb over it. 'Okay what do I do, Sammy? jake? Help' he started sliding his hand up futher. You had an idea, tell him you need the bathroom, then text one of the boys.
"I'm just going the bathroom," you told will, you quickly got up and made your way down the steps leading out of the room, what a creep.

Jake pov
Who does he think he his touching her like that? I was about to do something when y/n got up and left. She probably felt awkward, I was about to get up and check on her when will beat me too it, I saw him walk in the same direction as her....

Y/n pov
You where sitting on a chair in the middle of texting Sammy when you heard will call you. You sighed in defeat.
"You okay?" He asked,
You stood up smiling at him, "yer, the movie was a bit gruesome" you lied, but he bought it.
"Can I ask you something? It's a bit random" he chuckled,
"Sure!" You said sweetly,
"Are you like, dating one of the kiszkas?" He asked out of the blue, your face went red,
"No! No I'm not" you awkwardly laughed,
"Oh it's just that jake guy is always floating around you" this made you a little angry at how he said it,
"Yer and that 'jake guy' is one of my bestfriends so.." You rolled you eyes, ready to walk away but he grabbed your arm,
"No, I never meant it to offend anyone, " He scratched the back of his head, "It's just I wanted to know if your like, single" he looked down, he placed both hands on your shoulders, then brushed a strand of your hair behind your ear, you stayed quiet not sure what to do.
"Y/n?" Praise the Lord in heaven, jake you Angel sent by God.
Jake came striding over to you, he looked angry,
"Dude whats your problem?" Will asked looking confused,
"Whats my problem? You. you're my problem, keep you fucking hands to yourself," jake was seething,
You have to admit you were a little afraid, you've never seen jake angry like this, ever. You place a hand on his arm and he immediatly calmed down, looking at you dead in the eyes
"Jakey it's okay,"
"No y/n it's not okay" it was wills turn to speak, "he's not your fucking boyfriend, he's not even meant to be hear,"
"And you are?" Jake said laughing, he grabbed your hand and started to pull you away, as much as you where happy he took you away from will, you couldn't help but feel angry at the fact he was trying to control you.
You pulled away from him, he turned to look at you confused, "What are you doing?" He asked, by this time will had already stormed off mumbling that you 'Werent his type anyway'.
"Jake I'm greatful you saved me from that God ass awkward situation" you laughed, "but that doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do" he looked at you a little hurt, you tried and failed to stay mad at him but he was just too Damn cute.

He held his head low, "I wouldn't have to save you from creepy dudes if you where mine" he mumbeled, but you never heard what he said properly, You stepped closer to him, and cupped his cheek in your hand, "what? You need to stop mumbling jake" you smirked, he looked at you and bit his lip,
"I said-" he began but was cut of. Again. Jesus fucking Christ you were ready to kill that hobbit of a man.
"Woah we just saw will storm off what happened?" Josh and the boys came walking over to you, I guess the film ended.
Sammy walked straight into you pulling you into a hug, "never let me watch a horror movie again" he pulled away and had the most distraught face going, you cackled at him.
"Sure thing buttercup " You smiled patting his head,
Jake told Josh and Danny about will,
"Creepy motherfucker" they laughed,