Chapter 15: Agreeing to Work Together.

It has been some time since Rose met and talked to Avador, it was now November 6th. It had been nearly a whole year since Josh had went unconscious.

Everybody, but two people, had assumed Josh was in a coma, and stopped visiting him. Two certain girls, always visited Josh, every day of every week. Always spending all of their time by his side, rarely ever leaving him.

Violet had begun to visit Josh very often after realizing that she doesn't care about whatever part of him that attacked her. She loved him, and was determined to prove it and not let something evil stop her from being with him. Rose had even told her everything about Avador and everything she knew about Josh, and Violet was still determined to be with Josh, regardless of the dangers.

Both Rose and Violet would be lying if they said they aren't afraid of Josh. I mean, who wouldn't be afraid of a child who has both, the most powerful power, several extremely powerful powers, and the most powerful Companion, in the world? What makes it worse, is that both his powers and Companions only grow stronger with each time he uses them. Not to mention, he can't control his powers either, which only makes him even more dangerous.

Rose was still always in Violet and Josh's room. She only ever left to use the bathroom, and even now, she had started eating her breakfast, lunch, and dinner, in the room as she sat next to Josh. She even did her school work in their room. She only ever left to use the bathroom.

Since the talk Rose and Avador had, she had been trying, nonstop, to control her powers so that she could help Josh.

Rose and Violet are currently standing in her and Josh's bedroom, talking about a way to help Josh. Rose sitting next to Josh, holding his hand like always, and Violet sitting on the edge of his bed.

Violet: Do you think it will work?

Rose: I don't know, but it's what Avador said would work.

Violet: But what if it hurts-

Rose: I don't care if it hurts me, I only want to save Josh. He doesn't need help now, now, he needs to be saved...

Rose then started tearing up, remembering what she did to him.

Violet: But-

Rose quickly stood up and looked at Violet while letting go of Josh's hand.

Rose: It's because of ME that he is stuck in a coma and hasn't even opened his eyes in a whole year! I have to help him...I just...I just have to.

Violet now knew that there wasn't anything she could do to stop Rose from trying. So, she decided to do everything she could to help too.

Violet:...Okay, I won't stop you.

Rose: Thank you.

Rose sat back down in the chair and held Josh hand again, her tears slowly drying as she started calming down.

Violet: But I will help in any way I can.

Rose: Okay, so, how am I going to do this?

Violet: I don't know, you are the more powerful one out of the two of us. So, can you put yourself inside his head?