Chapter 20: Aura's Corruption.

~Josh's Nightmare~

Rose, Violet, Scarlet, and Avador were now inside Josh's dream. They were in Violet and Josh's room. Unknown to them...his dream was no longer a dream, but a nightmare.

Rose: Wow, it actually worked.

Avador: Of course it worked, we know what we are doing.

Violet: Okay, so do you know where Josh is?

Avador: I don't know, do you know where he is Scarlet?

Scarlet was looking all around the room. She had left Josh in the same room they were currently in, but now he's gone.

Scarlet: I don't know, I left him right here.

Violet: Wait, you left him right here?

(A/N: When I use bold letters in a sentence then that means they are putting emphasis on that word.)

Scarlet: Yes, why do you-

Violet: You left him!

She was taken by surprise by Violet's sudden outburst.

Scarlet: Yeah, I only left to calm down.

Violet: Do you not know that he is scared of being alone?!

That was one thing she didn't know about her human. Now, knowing this, she started to get really worried for him.

Scarlet: N-No, I-I didn't know that.

Violet: Wow, just wow. Some Companion you are, you don't even know your own humans' fears.

Avador: I agree with Violet, you have spent way more time with Josh. You should know him by now.

Scarlet: I'm sorry, I didn't know!

Violet: Well you should've!

Rose: Even I have to agree with Violet, you should have known that.

Scarlet: Shut up Rose, you're the one who put him into a coma in the first place!

Rose: Why do you think I am here?! I am trying my best to fix what I did and save Josh!

Avador: Wow, we have barely started, and we already have problems with each other.

Violet: I know, right? I mean, I hate both Rose and Scarlet but I'm trying to stay focused on saving Josh right now. Which is exactly what you two should be doing.

Scarlet and Rose stopped yelling at each other and turned to Violet and Avador. Both now knowing they shouldn't fight amongst themselves right now.

Scarlet: Yeah, you're right.

Rose: We should stay focused on Josh right now.

Violet: Good, now Scarlet and Avador.

Scarlet: Yes?

Avador: Yeah?

Violet: You two are his Companions, so you are linked to him, right?

Avador: Of course we are.

Violet: Then you should be able to find him easily because of that.

Scarlet: Oh I get it, you want us to track him so we can find him.

Rose: Nice plan.

Avador: Good idea.

Violet: Thanks, now, let's get started.

Avador stepped in front of them and held out his right arm, rolling up his sleeve. Then a blood red glow surrounded his hand and he clenched his fist, seemingly to charge up some kind of power.