Twenty Five.

Warning! Smut immediately ahead, if you don't like I'll put a marker for when it ends!!

~

I gasped for air as my sweaty palms tried to grip at the wall.

"Ah...!" I could feel my knees tremble. "Gilbert!" I cried out hoarsely. "Ah...! Pl-please..."

I looked down at Gilbert through my haze. His hands pressed on my hips to stop me bucking forward into his mouth, his lips so wet and warm around my dick as he sucked me.

His rough hot tongue was rubbing the throbbing vein on the underside of my shaft, a cooler metal ball moving smoothly over me as he showed my just how thrilling a tongue piercing could be. He looked up at me with a sultry gaze, knowing fine how good it made me feel. He even winked and moaned around my dick and let his teeth graze me as he pulled back, so his tongue could poke and play with my leaking slit and oh my god that piercing. The head of my dick was an angry red now, my whole body was shuddering with arousal as the pressure built up towards release. He gave me what I wanted, to gasp and moan his name, but not quite enough to have me shoot my load and finally feel that orgasmic rush.

He brought his mouth off my hard on and licked the precum from his lips. He fixed me a sexy grin and rubbed his cheek to my dick, kissing along it so that I could feel his hot breath on my sack, "So mag ich dich, Mattie... Mmmm...!" His words were sent straight down to my dick, he was speaking in his native language,

Fuck this was good. Fuck, fuck, this was so much better than anything my hand could ever give me. Gilbert was worshiping my cock and I loved it. I loved how he made it seem like he loved sucking it off so much and the way he moaned around me. I was so happy that I had him now and I had him for good, now I would never have to do this alone again. I was certain Gilbert would be okay with helping me get off from now on.

My breath was sharp, he was licking and running his teeth over my balls. "G-Gilbert," I choked out, shaking as I teetered to close to the edge, "I need to... Cum! Ah! Please!" I could barely hold myself up.

He snickered and looked up at me before speaking in English, "Hey Mattie..." He spoke in such a soft, intimate voice that even plain English sounded so hot on his lips, "You are making me so horny... Do you want to fuck my mouth?" Just asking nearly got me there... I was worried that he would never offer!

I tried to speak, but my lips wouldn't work so I just nodded, "P-Please...!" I spluttered.

He took his hands down from my hips and I reached forward. I wanted to touch that soft hair, that beautiful soft white hair, but before I could reach it I was stopped. Gilbert's hand grabbed my wrist and held my hand, interlocking our fingers. I liked that better, holding his hand as I slowly and cautiously moved my hips into his receiving throat.

He gave me a small groan in response that only made me quicken. Soon I was thrusting in and out of his hot mouth and I could feel my tip hit the back of his throat. I gave a loud, whimper-like moan each time I found myself fully sheathed in him, his nose nuzzling the patch of hair as he made sure I knew just how much he loved this. I was hypersensitive to the chrome ball that rubbed me up just right each time on my dick, so close to squirting out everywhere, moving in and out of him.

I gripped his hand even tighter, it was coming and I was so ready to feel that release.

"I'm...!" I had to tell him, there was almost frustration as my words, jumbled with moans and cries, "Cumming! Gilbert! Oh!"

He drew his head back just in time. I couldn't remember my screams or shouts, I must have whited out as I finally felt myself explode.

Next thing I knew I was sitting down; my legs must have given up, panting I watched Gilbert with a sort of half awareness that he was wiping my semen from where it got on his face.