09

"good morning.."  seungmin greets tiredly, he plops on to the empty seat next to hyunjin. "where's my good morning? and did you smoke before I got here?"

hyunjin smiles, "morning and no, no I didn't"

"you promise?"

"pinky promise if you want." hyunjin puts out his pinky for seungmin. seungmin who hesitantly wraps his pinky around hyunjin's, they lock them together. "there, it's a promise and you can't break promises."

"alright, I belive you then." seungmin replies with a sigh, their fingers detangle and he puts his hands in his lap. "so, how's your morning been?"

hyunjin shrugs, "been pretty good since you're here."

seungmin puffs his cheeks, "hm, that's really cute of you to say. what happened to the real jinnie?.."

the boy snorts, "this is the real jinnie. I don't know what you're talking about." 

seungmin crosses his arms, still not believing the boy. "you're being nice and really sweet. you haven't smoked and you smell like honey with a hint of lavender. what is this!"

"the real hyunjin?"

"the real hyunjin?" seungmin repeats, still unsure, "is the real one a non-ditcher and smoker."

"well, I am going to school today. unsure about the smoker part."

seungmin gasps, "really! do you even know your classes?" he then teases, hyunjin shoots a glare to him, "just kidding, but are you actually going? if so, we can hang out!"

"that would be nice but wouldn't people question why you're hanging out with me? everyone doesn't really like me because they think I reek of cigarettes or cause i'll insult them due to them breathing."

seungmin shakes his head, "I don't care about what people think."

hyunjin raises a brow, "are you sure?"

seungmin nods his head slowly, making serious eye contact with hyunjin to show that he's being for real. "they can judge all they want, but I have you. the sweet boy named hyunjin who, yes smokes cigarettes. but does smell like honey and lavender, also there's a bonus, he has the comfiest sweatshirts! in fact, I really should return your sweater.."

"s-seungmin."

"what?"

if it wasn't freezing cold and if hyunjin didn't have such a low level of confidence. he would have  kissed the boy right there. but instead all he can do is crack a smile. 

"thank you..." 

"of course jinnie! anything for you!"