• two •

January 20th, 2013

"Hyung..." Ten whispered quietly, "Johnny hyung..." He waited, but still didn't get an answer, so he tapped on Johnny's shoulder, trying to wake him from his deep sleep.

"Hm?" Johnny replied sleepily, still not getting up, nor opening his eyes.

"Johnny get up" Ten commanded a little louder, while still being polite.

Johnny slowly turned around to see who was bothering him, eyes opening very slowly.

"Ah Ten" Johnny said sleepily, "What are you doing in here?"

"Well everyone else already left. They noticed that you were sleeping very well, and Mark said you seemed a little sick yesterday, so instead of waking you up, Taeyong told me to stay here so you wouldn't be alone when you woke up, but it's been a while, and it's getting boring." Ten explained.

"Mark said I seemed sick?" Johnny asked confused, "I wonder why. I'm fine."

"Maybe he noticed you blushing yesterday, and thought you didn't feel good." Ten mumbled quickly, and walked out of the room, towards the kitchen.

Johnny was caught off guard by seeing Ten's playful side so quickly. New trainees were usually shy and kept quiet for at least a week or two. But he was very different from them. Confident and playful. 

"Blushing? What are you talking about? We literally just met last night. When would you have even seen me blush?" Johnny questioned while arriving in the kitchen with Ten.

Ten didn't actually think Johnny would've heard what he said, and he wasn't prepared for all of his questions, so he decided to just play it off. He hopped onto the counter and sat with his legs hanging off.

"Ah Johnny I'm just messing with you. We are aloud to joke here aren't we?" Ten snapped back at the older playfully.

"He actually is pretty fun to be around, different from what I thought.." Johnny thought to himself, but was soon interrupted by Ten's loud and cheerful voice.

"So I'm assuming you know how to cook. Well, more like hoping, because I've been waiting for you to wake up so I can eat. What can you make? Omelets? Waffles? Pancakes?" Ten questioned Johnny excitedly.

"Um, I can make eggs" Johnny said and smiled nervously.

The younger let out a long sigh, "Oh no, eggs won't do" Ten started, "I'm in the mood for pancakes today, so me and you are going to figure out how to make them right now." Ten demanded, but was somehow still cute.

Johnny was taken back by his sudden determination, but figured making pancakes couldn't be that hard. Plus ten really wanted them, and he didn't want to disappoint the younger. Ten got down from the counter and started searching for ingredients.

"Okay, this says we need flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, eggs, milk, and butter." Ten said quickly, reading a recipe off of his phone. "Johnny get it" Ten demanded cutely.

Johnny giggled at Ten's cuteness, "Why me?" Johnny asked, still giggling.

"Because I just got here, I don't know where anything is. I mean if you don't want to, I'll do it. But I guarantee our pancakes will taste better if you get the ingredients." Ten said playfully, but with a serious face.