• eighteen •

January 24th, 2013

"So what exactly are we looking for? Should I buy a tux or can I wear something else?" Ten asked Taeyong. They had been shopping for an hour already and still haven't found anything.

"What do you mean by something else?" Taeyong asked.

"Well.. I was thinking I could wear suit pants and a suit jacket, but really fitted, so I look good. And also a black lace button up instead of a regular button up. So just a suit but more me. Is that fine? Or does the company want us to wear just a suit or a tux?" Ten asked, not knowing how Taeyong would react to his suggestion.

Taeyong's face lit up at Ten's choice of outfit. "I think it would look amazing! Johnny's gonna love it!" Taeyong said excitedly, accidentally mentioning Johnny.

"Johnny? What do you mean Johnny's gonna love it?" Ten asked suspiciously.

"Oh" Taeyong was taken back and wasn't sure exactly what to say, "Well you see, personally I think you and Johnny would be kinda cute together, and I'm secretly hoping you two like each other, so maybe if you wear something really sexy, it might catch his attention. I mean if that's what you're going for. Are you trying to catch his attention? Or maybe someone else's?? Taeyong added, trying to cover up his mistake.

Ten sighed loudly, but smiled shortly after. "Alright you got me... Is it really that obvious?" Ten asked.

"Is what obvious?" Taeyong asked, surprised that Ten overlooked what he had said.

"That I'm trying to look good for him. You were right, I am trying to catch his attention. Is that bad?" Ten asked nervously.

"No of course not! I say go for it!" Taeyong said enthusiastically.

Ten's face brightened back up to its usual state, "Alright, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna walk in, looking sexy as hell, and there's no way he could resist me. Now let's go buy some close and get me a boyfriend!" Ten ended excitedly.

He was now feeling very confident, and his face showed it. Taeyong was proud of how their shopping trip had turned out so far. Everything had worked out perfectly.

"Alright guys hurry up! Taeyong texted me and said they'd be here soon, so we've got to make sure everything is ready!" Johnny yelled out to the others.

Doyoung, Taeil, Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung had returned from their shopping trip, and were helping everyone else with the decorations, which were almost done. There were small, shiny, red streamers hanging from the entire ceiling, and the walls were covered in polaroid pictures of Ten that Johnny somehow had, but no one questioned it. There was a red carpet that started at the door and led to the other side of the room, where there was a small table covered with flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, and a note in the center. Johnny was pacing back and forth, looking breathtaking in his fitted tux, but still very nervous. He was sure this would go well, but he still couldn't calm himself down. Maybe he was just excited.

"Is everyone ready?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny you've asked us that twenty times already. We're all dressed and ready to do this. Are you?" Yuta questioned.

"Of course I'm ready to do this. I've been wanting to do this since the day I met him, I just want this to be perfect." Johnny replied.