• thirteen •

January 22nd, 2013

Getting everyone's things moved in ended up taking a while, just like they had expected. But now they were done, and they were happy. A few of the trainees kind of wished they were roomed with other people, but overall they were satisfied. They had been working hard for the past few hours, and were worn out. Everyone was now in their rooms, relaxing. Well, not necessarily their rooms, but in someone's room, relaxing. Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Jisung were all in their room. Taeyong had already become very fond of Jisung, him being the youngest and all. He was definitely very shy, and didn't seem too comfortable talking with the others, but he seemed okay with Taeyong and Jaehyun, so they were all in their room, getting to know each other. Johnny however, was not in his room. He was in the room that held way too many people that had one huge similarity. They were all loud. Well, all except one, Jaemin. He seemed like a pretty sweet kid. Johnny was sitting in Ten's bed, trying to watch a movie. Key word, trying. Everyone was getting to know each other and having fun, and there's nothing wrong with that, but they were just so loud. Ten and Yuta we're having a conversation on Yuta's bed, and Jaemin was sitting there too, mostly listening, but occasionally speaking. Donghyuck and Mark were sitting on Mark's bed, and they seemed to be engulfed in their conversation.

"They seem like friends already. That's good, Mark needs a best friend, and I think Donghyuck is already starting to fill that spot. Mark really does look happy, happier than I've seen him in a while. The two of them just clicked, like me and Jaehyun I guess." Johnny watched as the two boys conversed, happily, and it brought a smile to his face.

Mark and Donghyuck had previously been laughing loudly and yelling most of the time, but were being much quieter now. Johnny figured they had moved on to a more serious topic of some sort, but he couldn't hear what they were saying anymore, so that was just a guess. But he could hear every word the other boys were saying.

"I can't wait to start helping Sicheng with Korean. I might just seem like I'm trying to flirt or whatever, but I'm honestly really happy that there's someone else I can talk to and relate to. It was hard when I first moved to Korea. I was just like him. My Korean was so bad that I could barely even order a meal by myself. I want him to have someone who he can depend on. I want him to feel welcome, and comfortable." Yuta explained to Ten and Jaemin.

"Wow he's really open and honest about things like that. Maybe I should be more like him. Anyways that's actually really sweet. I didn't know that's how he actually felt about that whole situation." Johnny was surprised by Yuta's confession.

He was learning a lot about the boys just from sitting here and listening. He found out that Ten has only had one boyfriend ever, contrary to popular belief. He also learned that Jaemin had a huge crush on his best friend, Jeno. Once Mark and Donghyuck's conversation became loud again, he heard something that he wasn't expecting. Mark was talking about..him.

"Oh yeah Johnny Hyung is great. He really is like a big brother to me. Ever since I joined the company, he's always treated me so well. He's always there for me, always. He's such an amazing person, and I wish I could be more like him someday." Mark was telling the other happily, but suddenly his face became saddened. "But.. I did something awful." Mark looked like he regretted so many things in that moment. "I said some really awful things. Things no one deserves to hear. Especially not Johnny Hyung. I need to fix this..." Mark said, talking to himself more than the other.

"Is that really how he feels? About me? About what he did? I didn't know he looked up to me that much..." Johnny was shocked to hear all of this.