• eleven •

January 21st, 2013

"O-Oh" Ten stuttered out.

"Well that's definitely not what I was expecting, but I guess that answered one of my questions." Ten thought.

"I don't really know what to say.. I mean I'm happy for you and everything, but don't thank me. This was you Johnny. You realized this, and you decided to accept it. You overcame what you were told in the past and you decided that you're not going to let that stop you. I'm proud of you, and you should be proud of yourself Johnny. Being gay isn't something that's easy for everyone to accept, but you accepted yourself, and that's amazing." Ten ended.

"Ten, stop being so humble, and accept that you played a big part in this. You might not necessarily understand it right now, but you will one day." Johnny ended with a smile.

"What does that mean? What do I not understand and why will I understand it one day? And when will that be?" Ten was confused, but decided not to let it show.

"Okay Johnny. I'm happy that I helped you with this. And I'm really happy that you're now comfortable enough to understand and claim your sexuality. I'm really happy for you Johnny." Ten replied, smiling sweetly.

"Did Johnny just come out?" Doyoung whispered to Taeil, who was sitting on the other end of the bed.

"That was honestly one of the sweetest things I've ever seen." Taeil replied, on the verge of tears.

"Should we go talk to Taeyong?" Doyoung asked.

"Yeah let's go." Taeil replied quietly. They quickly left the room, not wanting to interrupt the moment that the other two were having.

Ten and Johnny didn't even seem to notice them leave the room, and they were now left alone.

"So does this mean that I have a chance now?" Ten asked cutely, only halfway joking, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"If only he knew.." Johnny thought.

"Don't get ahead of yourself now." Johnny said smirking, then both of them started laughing.

Once their laughter died down, Ten looked at Johnny and just stared for a bit.

"He really is beautiful." Ten thought admiring the elder.

He suddenly grabbed Johnny's hand and pulled him off of the bed, leading him out of the room.

"Let's celebrate. All of us." Ten smiled the most loving smile to Johnny.

"Celebrate? Is this something that needs to be celebrated?" Johnny asked the younger.

"Of course Johnny! This is a big moment in your life!" Ten said excitedly, trying to convince the other.

"Alright, but you should know, Mark didn't take the news very well. He probably wouldn't want to join us in this celebration." Johnny told the younger, not wanting another episode from Mark. His heart couldn't take it.

"Johnny he needs to come. He can't just stay away from you forever. Once he's spent some time around you he'll realize that nothing has changed, and he'll accept it. He just needs some time. Don't worry too much about it, it'll be fine." Ten comforted him.