84/Bouncy house in the house

Quick question- are you guys okay with me writing anything that happens or should I just do their videos? Let me know. 

I was driving home just over fifteen minutes away when I get a call from Colby. I answer and leave it in my hands-free stand and keep driving. "Hey, baby" I answer. "Hello, beautiful" Colby responds. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah, just wondering how far away you are baby girl?" he asks. "Itching to see me are we?" I ask. Colby chuckles. "I have a surprise for when you get home" I can hear the smile that's playing on his lips. 

"Does it involve kisses?" I ask. "Nope, well it can," he says I roll my eyes even though he can't see. "I'm five minutes away, I have drinks too babe" I added. "Okay, I'll see you soon" "see you soon." The line beeped then went silent. I turned the radio back on and sang to something on the radio I don't know the name of but I know the words to. I pulled into the driveway and sat in the car so I could finish my song and then got out. I walk into a loud house of laughing and shouting, music, and the sound of a vacuum. I know no one would be vacuuming so they must have a bouncy house out.  

I walk in to see Colby and Jake wrestling on the bouncy house with everyone around cheering on Colby, who was pinning down Jake. Colby stood up triumphant. He saw me and let Sam and Corey climb in while he and Jake clambered out. "Y/N!" he shouted walking to me and grabbing my waist. He pulled me closer and pecked my lips, as he went to pull away I pulled him in for a longer kiss. "How was it?" he asked. "The usual, posing, more posing. Oh, and Jack called he's just confirmed I'm playing with them in the Forum" I say and Colby nods. 

"Come on let's go jump," he says guiding me to the bounce house. I get in and instantly Jake jumps over me. I scream and laugh. Colby jumps from the stair railing and Sam off the bench. We all jump around and wrestle for a while. I laugh and cheer on Colby as Sam holds him in a headlock. Colby slumps down pretending to be unconscious. 
"Colby, no!" I shout sarcastically and climb into the bounce house with him. I curl up into him and put his arm over me. 

Colby and the rest of the group including me are all laughing. Colby stands up and I stretch my arms up. Instead of helping me up he grabs my arms and drags me along the bouncy house and drops my arms when we reach a corner. We sit down, I sit between his legs and he sits leaning against one of blow up pillars. We watch the others jump around and be crazy while we sit. Sam and Aaron are now throwing pillows at each other using the bounce house as a shield. Colby and I get hit and I squeal and laugh, Colby wheezes. We roll along the floor of the inflatable castle making our hair all messy. I jump on Colby's back and he flips me over onto my back. 

I try to escape but Sam sits on my legs and Colby hover over my face. I make kissy faces at him and he laughs shaking his head before leaning down for a kiss. "Ew!" Sam yells in a child's voice and Corey and Jake join in. "Get a room mum!" Corey shouts. "Ew, mum and dad have cooties!" Jake yelps.  We all chuckle and Sam rolls off me. I stand up and pounce on Jake. I cling to his back. "I have you now!" I shout triumphantly. Jake laughs and Sam tips him up. Aaron, who was under Jake lying down was squashed. I fell off Jake and onto Colby and Colby pulled Sam down who pulled down Corey. Kat, who had arrived when I jumped on Jake was taking a picture of us all laughing while lying in a heap. 

We mucked around for another hour so Kat could have some time on the bounce house. I made dinner with Kat's help as the boys deflated and put away the bounce house. I had just finished dishing up for everyone and was about to call them into the kitchen when Sam and Colby both walked over to Kat and me, who were putting food on the plates, and the boys grabbed their girl by the waist.  "Hey babe," both boys said in unison. Kat and I giggled and put the plates on the bench. Kat and Sam kissed quickly. I turned around in Colby's arms so I was facing him and wrapped my arm around his neck. 

"Hey handsome, wanna go get the others?" I ask him with a smirk, he shakes his head. I place my hand on the side of his face (Kat and Sam talking while getting drinks out of the fridge) I pull him closer and he does the same with his hand on my cheek. I pul him in and he pulls me, our lips connect in a slow and loving kiss. "Now?" I ask. Colby covers my ears with his hands and shouts for the others. "That works too" I shrug pulling his hands from my ears. I peck his lips and as everyone all gather in the kitchen I hand them plates and slide cups along the bench to them.

We sit down and talk in the living room while the boys play video games. It's still light out but the sun is going down. Devyn also comes down. "There is a plate for you in the microwave," I tell her and she smiles gratefully. She returns with a plate and a glass. Corey, Jake, and Aaron are playing while Sam and Kat cuddle on one side, Colby and I on the other. Devyn sits next to me and we go back to our little game of comparing boyfriends, Kat pulls Sam over to the bean bag and they cuddle on that, Kat joining the argument. 

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH 1M votes!!