99/Valentines Day Prt1

Happy very late valentines day. I love all of you

Colby POV

It's valentines day so I decided to plan a day for me and Y/N. I was going to take her out to an amusement park for the day, then to a restaurant for dinner, and then our spot by the Hollywood sign.

I rolled over to face Y/N. She was still asleep. She was hugging her giraffe I gave her two or so years ago. I looked at her and couldn't help but smile. She was the cutest girl in the world. Normally she doesn't really do valentines day. We take a cute picture or I get her flowers but this year I felt like doing something big.

Most of our friends were out at their partners or up skiing with Sam and Kat. So I had almost no one to disturb her while I set up the house. I checked the time. It was six in the morning. She normally doesn't wake up until eight and then comes down for food at nine. So I had a while. I went out and bought a bunch of roses and then flower petals. I came back with an hour and a half to spare. I had her favourite breakfast on the table. Flowers leading from the bedroom door downstairs. Then a teddy and a bunch of roses. Also seeing as we've been together four years this year. (I totally got it wrong a few chapters ago.. Oops). I decided to buy her a promise ring.

It wasn't covered in diamonds and it wasn't flash. It was a simple golden band with a black rose on the top. We had seen it in a shop a few weeks ago and she tried it on. I went back and brought it. I still have fifty dollars to pay back to Brennen for helping me afford it. Anyway. I waited for a while before getting into my dressy dark burgundy shirt and some black jeans.

I heard her walking and I smiled knowing I had placed three camera to capture it all. *footage*

She looks at the roses under her feet and smiles. She goes to the bathroom and comes out with her hair up in a messy low pony tail. She follows the flower petals. She walks out to the stairwell and sees the card on the stairs. She reads it and giggles. She continues downstairs.

*back to colby*

She looks at me and I hold out the Teddy and roses. She pouts and I can see her eyes water. She covers her face. Then removes her hand from her face. She only covers her mouth and nose as she let's put a laugh mixed with a sob.

"Colby. Why did you do this?" she asks gesturing to everything. She hasn't even entered the kitchen yet.
"Come here," I say and put the stuff down on the table behind me. She waddles forward and into my arms.
"Thank you Colby. It's just too much. I don't deserve this" she says raising her arms to above her hips and then dropping them.

She just stares up at me. I lean down and kiss her. She holds my face and kisses back. I feel her smile into the kiss. I lift her by the waist. When I put her down she picks up the bear and the roses.
"Y/N?" I say cautiously.
"Yeah?" she looks at me. She then sees me holding up the ring. I get down on one knee.
"Colby look I-"
"I'm not proposing baby" I cut her off and she chuckles nervously.

"Look I gave you a braclett a year or so ago. I now give you a ring. A promise ring. Not because I think you need it to know I won't like break your heart or whatever. I got you this ring because one day. One day. I want you to be my wife. I know its a few years away. And we've only been together four years this year. But baby, I love you so so so much. I can't imagine life without you. And Y/N?" I look up at her and look into her eyes as slip the ring on her finger.

"I am really deeply, terrifyingly so in love with you." I stand up and as she wipes a stray tear from her cheek she flings herself into me so hard we stumble for a second. We then stand hugging for a minute.
"I love you Cole. More than words can ever explain," she steps back.
"Giving you the moon isn't enough. You deserve so much more than me and so much more than the stars and the moon. God I love you so much. I'd die for you. But Colby I'm terrified. Of losing you of losing us. And that's why I am so happy to one day be your wife. Because if I wasn't sacred, there would be no need for all this" she just smiles. She reaches into the pocket of the hoodie she had slept in and pulls out a ring.

It's a thick silver band with a red gem in the center and two blue gems either side.
"Surprise" she shrugs. I laugh and she puts the ring on my finger.
"I love you too" I say and we both kiss one more time.

We eat breakfast before we she runs up stairs to get ready. I sweep all the petals into two large buckets and put them in the flyer in case Corey or Aaron wants to use them. We then proceed to head out. Dressed nice casual to an amusement park. We get to the car park and Y/N is bursting with excitement. We get in through the gates. I look at her.
"Where to first?"

--------

Do I go against the laws of humanity and add smut to the 100th chapter as a yes we made it kind of thing?? Yes or no pls help!!!!!