Chapter 4

Hazel was with Frank and Leo at the dining pavilion.

She couldn't stop hearing her brother's cries in the back of her head. She couldn't stop seeing how heart shattered her brother looked.

Hazel didn't care if Percy was the savior of Olympus or not, she was going to murder him. Nobody makes her brother feel like a worthless piece of crap. Nobody. "You don't murder people Hazel." Frank said as if he read her mind.

"You do if their being an asshole to your brother." Hazel mumbled. "Hazel....."

"Can I at least stab him in the eye with a pencil?"

"No."

Hazel remained silent for a couple of minutes, with the heartbroken cries in the back of her mind. I might not be able to kill him but I will sure give him a piece of my mind.

"Um Haze....." Leo interrupted the silence. "If you don't mind me asking..... how bad was Nico?" "Well, he broke his hand and he kept calling himself a worthless piece of crap, so how bad do you think he was Leo?"

"Bad."

"Exactly." Hazel stood up and stormed off in the direction that Percy's cabin was at. "Where are you going?" Frank asked.

"I'm going to give Percy Jackass a piece of my mind." She yelled back. "That was creative world play." Leo stated.

"I have to go make sure my girlfriend doesn't kill anyone." Frank got up and ran towards Hazel.

*****Wibbly Wobbly Time Lapse*****

Leo was walking over to bunker 9. He was checking up on Festus the flying metal dragon. The dragon was almost fully rebuilt, and one day the dragon would fly him back to Calypso.

Calypso was the only thing on Leo's mind after the War with Geae. (Sorry forgot how to spell that and was to lazy to go check in the books)

He was determine to come back for her, and he was going to get her off that island. "I promised on the River Styx that I'm going to come back to you." He mumbled to himself while a single tear escaped.

"I'm coming back."

Leo kept walking in the forest. He was almost to bunker 9 but then he heard a "Hmph"

Ew, gross. Some people are making out in the forest!" Leo thought. I must see this!

He got behind a bush, and started to locate the lovers. He finally spotted them and gasped. "What was that?" A female voice asked. "Just leave it alone....." Another female voiced moan. A very memorable female voice.

"Oh my gods Piper." Leo mouthed to himself. When he was certain they went back to sucking on each others face, Leo popped his head back up so he could be 100% sure that it was Piper he saw.

He looked at them very closely. "Yep that's Piper." Leo whispered. "And...... Reyna?" Leo yelled.

"Oh my gods! Who is there?" Piper yelled. Leo stood up from behind the bushes and faced them. "Leo? What are you doing here?" Asked Reyna in anger.

"Actually the question is what are you guys doing eating each others face near my bunker?!" Leo said.

Piper and Reyna stood there in silence for a minute or so, then looked at each other and starred back at Leo. Piper looked at him very seriously "Look, Valdez, don't tell anybody about this okay? Or otherwise you will be dead. Understand?" Piper threaten.

"I promise."