Episode 10 - Congratulations

PREVIOUSLY:
Brody confided in Debbie about his abuse. Ollie began drinking. Luke had to choose between Mandy and Scarlett. Mandy gave Luke an ultimatum.

Debbie and Brody are laying in bed when Debbie wakes up and she turns her head to look at Brody who's fast asleep. Debbie sadly looks at Brody and gently kisses his forehead and quietly gets out of bed careful not to wake Brody. Debbie walks out of the bedroom door and closes the bedroom door when Damon says "I didn't realise you stayed over last night" Debbie says "Yeah, you don't mind do you?" Damon smiles "Nah of course not, you're my friend" Debbie smiles when Damon says "You want some breakfast?" "Nah I'm good thanks" Damon says "I'll be back in a minute" and Damon walks upstairs. When Buster walks in and smiles "Hello there Love" and Debbie runs up at Buster and slaps him across the face. Buster stumbles back and places a hand over his cheek Debbie glares up at Buster and says "I know what you did, you come near Brody ever again and I will kill you" Buster laughs "Try it little girl" Debbie smiles "If I were you I'd keep your mouth shut, I wouldn't put me to the test...You do not want to cross me" Damon walks downstairs and Debbie steps back from Buster. Damon looks between Debbie and Buster and asks "Everything okay here?" Debbie wisely smiles "Of course I was wanting it to be a secret..but I'm pregnant" Damon's jaw drops and says "Congrats Debz that's great news" and Damon hugs Debbie.

Scarlett is packing her bags when Luke walks into the living room and says "I'm sorry Scar but I love Mandy she comes first" Scarlett asks "Even before me?" Luke hangs his head down and says "Yeah I'm sorry" and Scarlett grabs her bags and Luke says "At least let me give you a hand" Scarlett snaps at Luke "I don't need anything from you Luke Morgan!" and she storms out of the flat and Luke palms his face.

Debbie is sitting at the kitchen table staring into space when Brody walks out of the bedroom and smiles "Morning" Debbie smiles at her boyfriend "Hey Baby" and they kiss. Brody sits beside Debbie and Debbie says "We have to talk about last night.. You have to tell Damon" Brody shakes his head "No Damon doesn't find out. You can't say to him" Debbie deeply sighs "Brode, he has to know the truth about his Dad" Brody says "I told you because I trusted you Debz. Damon can never know" Debbie sighs "Fine I won't tell him" Brody nods and looks relieved "Thank you" and Brody kisses her cheek.

Luke is in The Dog In The Pond when Buster walks up to Luke and approaches him "You're Debra's Dad aren't ya?" Luke looks at Buster and says "Who's asking?" Buster says "Sorry I'm Buster, but I gotta say Congratulations" Luke furrows his eyebrows together in confusion "Congratulations? What for?" "Well after Debra's pregnancy I thought you'd be over the moon" Luke's eyes widen "Debbie's pregnant? As in my Debbie?" Buster nods and Luke storms out of the pub.

NEXT TIME:
Luke confronts Brody and Debbie. Ollie confides in Debbie.