Episode 9 - Evil

PREVIOUSLY:
Brody lost his temper with Debbie. Mandy and Scarlett clashed. Brody found a drunken Ollie.

Debbie runs to the toilet and throws up. Luke knocks on The bathroom door and asks "Debz, you alright?" After Debbie throws up she says "I'm alright, it must be a bug I've picked up" Luke nods "Ok, as long as you're okay, do you want breakfast?" Debbie wipes her mouth and says "No, I'm okay Dad. I don't want any" "Okay Sweetie".

Brody is sitting in his bedroom drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels and he takes a swig of his drink. When Damon knocks on the door and says "Brody? You ready for work?" and Damon walks in the bedroom to see Brody drunk Damon sighs "Brody?! Are you drunk?!" Brody scoffs in disbelief "Yep, and what of it?" Damon scowls and says "Fine you can't go to work, not in this state so just stay home and sober up and I'll cover for you" Brody nods and Damon shakes his head in disbelief and walks out of Brody's bedroom.

Debbie opens the bathroom cabinet and sees a clearblue pregnancy test and she sighs and opens the box and pulls down her jeans and sits on the toilet and urinates on the pregnancy stick. After a moment as Debbie holds the pregnancy test in her hand sitting on the toilet it reveals she's pregnant her eyes widen and she curses "Shit".

Mandy shouts "Please tell me you're kidding!" at Luke "She's the Mother of my children I can't just toss her out in the street" Mandy says "Well it's either she stays here or I do. I can't stay here with her anymore!" and Mandy storms out of the flat.

Debbie walks through the village when she hears yelling up at the railing she looks up to see Brody pushing Busters upper body over the railing. Debbie gasps and she runs to the railing. "Brody?!" Brody and Buster look to Debbie Buster says "Debra help me please, he's lost it!" Brody shouts "Shut up!" Debbie holds out her hand and tears begin to fill her eyes and she says "Brode please don't do this" Brody says "He's not who you think he is Debbie, he's evil" Brody begins to cry "Why what did he do?" Brody says "I can't tell you" Debbie nods "Ok look at me Brody look at me" Brody looks at Debbie "Don't do this, whatever he's done don't let him win please Brody" Brody shakes his head and he says "I need to" "You're not a killer Brody just stop this please!" Brody begins to cry "I'm pregnant" Brody turns his head to look at Debbie "What?" "I'm pregnant so please just stop this" Brody steps back in shock and he walks towards her and cups her cheek "I can't believe it" "Well you better believe it. C'mon let's get you home".

Brody is sitting on the sofa when Debbie hands Brody a glass of water "What was that Brode?" Brody shakes his head "It don't matter" "Doesn't matter? You were this close to kill him" Brody palms his face and says "The truth is Buster abused me when I was a kid" "What?" Debbie sits beside Brody and asks "Why didn't you tell me?" Brody says "I don't know, you're ashamed of me now aren't ya?" Debbie holds Brody's face in her hands and says "I could never be ashamed of you Brody Hudson" and Brody lays his head on Debbie's lap and cries. Debbie looks down at Brody and caresses his blonde hair and a tear escapes from her eye.

NEXT TIME:
Debbie tries to convince Brody to tell Damon. Debbie tells Damon she's pregnant. Scarlett moves out.