Episode 1 - Pretty Boy

Debbie Morgan walks into the flat she shares with Luke and Mandy and Ella. Mandy who is drinking a coffee smiles at her stepdaughter "Hey Sweetheart" "Hey Mand where's my Dad?" "He's working what are you doing home from college?" Debbie shrugs he shoulders "I didn't feel to good" Mandy tilts her head to the side "Aw Sweetie why don't you go upstairs and get into bed and chill out" Debbie smiles at Mandy "No I'm fine I maybe need some fresh air" Mandy nods "Ok want me to come with you?" Debbie shakes her head "no it's fine Mand thanks though" and she walks out of the flat.

Debbie walks inside 'The Dog In The Pond' and walks up to the bar and asks "Hey can I get a cola?" The blonde haired bartender smirks "and who are you? I always remember a pretty face" Debbie giggles "I'm Debbie who are you? Pretty boy" The man chuckles and says "I'm Brody I work here with my mate Damon" Debbie smiles "Maybe I need to come here often" Brady smirks "Maybe you do" a moment of silence passes. Debbie says "Bring my cola over when you're ready Sweet Cheeks" and she walks off to a table and Brody stares at her checking her out as she walks away.

Luke Morgan walks into the flat to see Mandy and he walks over and kisses her "Hey Beautiful" Mandy smirks "Hey Handsome" Luke looks to the couch to see Debbie's college bag "Is that Debz?" Mandy nods "Yeah she came home earlier, she wasn't feeling too good" Luke asks "Well is she okay? Where is she?" Mandy shrugs her shoulders "I'm not too sure" Luke says as he walks to the door "Well I need to go find her and make sure she's ok" Mandy nods "Yeah sure".

Brody brings the cola over to Debbie's table and smiles down at her "So where you from pretty face?" Debbie smiles up at him "I'm from this village what about you?" Brody says "That'd be telling now why don't you let me take you out some time" Debbie scoffs "Oh I dunno" "C'mon Debbie it'll be fun" Debbie leans forward "Tell you what? Give me your number and I'll call ya" Brody grins from ear to ear "Brilliant hold on a minute" and Brody grabs a black pen and writes on Debbie's arm his number. Luke walks into The Dog In The Pond and looks around and sees Brody talking to Debbie and Debbie laughing. Luke walks over and says "How you feeling?" Debbie rolls her eyes "I'm fine Dad" Brody's eyes widen "Oh Dad right I'll just" and he walks off. Luke sits across from Debbie and says "Debz what are you doing? In this place during the day" "Dad relax it's just cola" Luke nods and notices the writing on her forearm "What's that?" "Oh it's nothing Brody the Barman just asked me out" Luke stands up with anger written on his face "Did he now?" Luke walks over to Brody "Dad!" and she exhales and picks up her handbag and follows Luke. Luke points a finger at Brody and says "You stay away from my Daughter. I know your type keep away" Debbie places her hand on Luke's arm "C'mon Dad lets go" Luke looks to Debbie and looks back to Brody and glares at him and he walks off. Debbie sadly smiles at Brody and she follows Luke.

NEXT TIME:
DEBBIE'S EX RETURNS. MANDY COMFORTS DEBBIE. LUKE IS OUTRAGED. BRODY STANDS UP FOR DEBBIE. DEBBIE IS UPSET AND HEART BROKEN.