Episode 7 - Barred

(Since Kyle is a character I have created and he isn't a character in Hollyoaks. I have decided to get Machine Gun Kelly to portray Kyle. x)

PREVIOUSLY:
Ollie wouldn't leave his bedroom. Brody wasn't happy seeing Buster. Debbie and Cleo had a catch up.

Debbie knocks on Ollie's bedroom door "Ollie, it's me" Ollie says "Leave me alone Debz" Debbie sighs "Look please just come out of the room" Ollie says "No! I'm not leaving my room, just go away" Debbie deeply exhales and says "Fine" and Debbie sits down outside against his closed bedroom door "If you won't come out, I'll stay right out here as long as it takes". After a moment the door opens and Debbie stands up and looks at Ollie's tear stained face "What's wrong Ollie?" Ollie shakes his head as tears begin to stream down his cheeks "It's all my fault, I'm to blame" Debbie frowns and says "Blame? For what? What did you do?" Ollie shakes his head "I can't - I need some air" and Ollie walks past Debbie and she says "Well let me come with you" Ollie turns to face Debbie and says "No! I need to be alone" and he storms out of the flat.

Debbie is walking along the village when she bumps into Damon and Buster and she says "Oh hey Damon" "Hey Debz" Debbie looks to Buster and Buster sticks his hand out for Debbie to shake "Nice to meet you I'm Buster, Damon's Dad" Debbie smiles "It's a pleasure to meet you" Damon looks to Buster and says "Dad this is Brody's Girlfriend that I was telling you about" Buster nods  "Ah I see, I've heard so much about you Sweetheart". Brody walks out of the shop and sees Debbie, Damon and Buster talking and his facial expression turns to anger.

Kyle is drinking in the pub when Brody walks in behind the bar "Another beer" Kyle slurs out and Brody places his hands on the bar and says "I think you've had enough, don't you?" Kyle shouts "Get me a beer!" Brody shouts "No! Get out you're barred" Kyle scoffs "Fine, its shit in here anyway" and Kyle gets off the bar stool and stumbles out of the pub.

Luke, Mandy, Brody and Scarlett and Debbie and Ollie are sitting around the kitchen table eating Luke's homemade meal. Brody says "This Lasagne is lovely Mr. Morgan" "Call me Luke, so have you been a bartender for long?" Brody nods "Yeah but one day I hope to have a bar of my own" Mandy nods "That's lovely Brody, one day I'm sure it will happen for you" Brody smiles. Scarlett scoffs "I wouldn't hold your breath, it won't happen" Brody looks taken back "Mum! You can't say that. That's his dream" Scarlett rolls her eyes "Oh shut up you little Bitch, who spoke to you" Brody glares at Scarlett "Don't talk to her like that" Luke smiles at Brody and Brody stands up and says "I'm sorry Luke and Mandy but I have to go, thanks for my meal" and Debbie stands up and says "I'll walk you out" and they hold hands while walking to the door. They share a kiss and Debbie says quietly "Um I'm sorry about her, she's just had too much to drink" Brody tucks a piece of stray hair behind her ear and gently kisses her forehead "Don't apologise, its fine Babe. I'll call you later okay?" Debbie nods "Okay Babes" and Brody walks out of the flat.

NEXT TIME:
Buster threatens Brody. Scarlett clashes with Mandy. Debbie confides in Brody. Ollie struggles to keep it together