Episode 12 - All I Have

PREVIOUSLY:
Ollie revealed he was raped. Debbie confided in Luke. Luke was angry with Brody.

Debbie is drinking a cup of coffee when the door knocks she deeply sighs as she puts her cup of coffee down on the kitchen counter. Debbie opens the door and comes face to face with Kyle Debbie sighs and rolls her brown eyes "What do you want, Kyle?" Kyle barges past Debbie into the house and says "I need help" "Just let yourself in, why don't you?" Kyle says "Some guy is after me" Debbie closes the door and folds her arms across her chest and asks "And?" "And I need your help, please. I'm begging you. This guy Marty will kill me I served time with him. He's a animal" Debbie sighs "You can't stay here, if my Dad found out he'd freak!" Kyle begins to cry and says "I have no family, I have no friends, I have nowhere to stay. You're all I have please Debz! I'm begging you here!" Debbie stares into Kyle's desperate pleading eyes and sighs and says "Fine, you can sleep in my room but my Dad and Mandy can't know" Kyle nods and wipes away his tears "Thank you" and Debbie says "Mandy and My Dad are working until 6 so you can move your stuff in my room".

There's a knock at the door and Kyle and Debbie look at each other in shock and Debbie pushes Kyle "Into my room, go quick!" Kyle rushes into Debbie's bedroom. When Debbie walks to the door she opens the door to be met with Brody. Brody walks inside and he says "I'm so sorry babes" Debbie says "Sorry about what?" Brody says "It's all my fault". Kyle presses his ear to the door and listens to Brody and Debbie's conversation. "What's all your fault?" Debbie asks Brody. Brody replies "What happened to Ollie, if I had spoken up about what happened maybe Ollie wouldn't have gotten hurt" Debbie rubs Brody's arms "No you cannot do that, you can't put the blame on you! You weren't the one who done that to my Brother." Brody nods and cries and Debbie engulfs Brody into a hug.

Debbie is walking along the village when Buster approaches Debbie and chuckles "Hello Debra" Debbie sighs and clenches her jaw "For the millionth time, it's Debbie and I know what you done to Brody to Ollie. You're gonna pay for what you done I'll make sure of that" and Debbie storms off.

Kyle is leaning against Debbie's desk in her bedroom when Debbie walks in with a take out bag and a cola cup. Kyle smiles at her "Hey" "Hi, I got you some food, I thought you might be hungry" Kyle takes the bag and looks inside the bag and she says "Don't worry I got your favourite. Burger and fries with cola" Kyle smirks "You still remember?" "Of course I do. Alright you can sleep on the floor and I can sleep on the bed" Kyle nods "That sounds good to me. Hey listen I just wanted to thank you for what you've done for me. You have no idea how much you've helped me out" Debbie smiles "Just do me a favour keep your head down, don't go looking for trouble like you usually do" Kyle bites into the burger and says "I won't I promise" Kyle pauses and says "So, does this mean I'm forgiven?" Debbie looks at Kyle and nods and says "I've learned not to hold grudges and besides baby steps" Kyle nods and says "Sure"

NEXT TIME:
Brody finds out about Kyle's living arrangement. Buster gets arrested. Debbie has to choose between Kyle or Brody.