III

Truth

SOBBING hardly, i slid down the table and hugged the album against my chest.

"Park Jimin...W-why did you hide it from me..?" I cried hardly.

Memories started to rush as I embraced the album with all my might.

"Why...w-why park jimin...if you had told me all of these....I wouldn't have left...and you wouldn't have got h-hurt..." I said as I sobbed harder.

Just then,

"MiNa ah...What happened?" A voice asked.

I turned to look who it was and I quickly ran towards him and hugged tightly,

"T-tae tae oppa....why did you all hide this f-from me?" I cried.

Taehyung just looked down,don't know what to say to me.

"MiNa ah...." he patted my head.

"We hid this from you for your health...since that accident happened that time..." Taehyung started as a tear rolled down his cheeks.

Memories from that time all came rushing to me, as I cried and fell down in the floor.

It was a photo of me and Jimin smiling like there's no tomorrow.

5 years ago.

"Yah Kim MiNa!!" Jimin shouted.

"Wae!??? I won't come with you." I shouted back at him.

"You two!" Taehyung shouted as he came to us with That coconut boy.

"You were just being lovey-dovey and already started to fight, huh?" Taehyung smirked.

"Y-yah!" We both yelled at the same time as we made eye contact.

"NO WE'RE NOT!" We again, yelled at the same time.

"Look, I can smell love in the air Jungkook ah!" Taehyung teased us.

"Yah! Hajima!!" I whined as I went bear tae to give him a kick on his ass.

"Yah! That hurts! That's how you treat oppa huh??" He started to bicker as I just ignored him and grabbed Jimin and Jungkook with me to the car.