VIII

Unexpected
Pt.1

MiNa

"I want you...." I said as I traced my fingers on his cheek and quickly smashed my lips on his.

But Jimin didn't stop, he held my waist and pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. We were literally making out and I'm with those sexy Undergarments.  Cool right?

Ofc not pabo!!

Then I came to my senses. What the hell am I doing!?? I quickly opened my eyes and tried to push him away but, being the over possessive person, he pushed me on the bed roughly without breaking the kiss and started to kiss my neck.

"J-jimin...s-stop...hm.." I tried hard not to moan but I couldn't. I grabbed his hair and he smirked before attacking my lips again.

Soon after he broke the kiss and he looked at me. I blushed as I looked away. Remembering what we have done just now.

"MiNa...." he called breathlessly, as I looked at him.

"I-I'm so sorry I couldn't control it...but why did you kiss me at first?" Jimin asked me, staring deeply like he was digging a hole on my eyes.

"I-uhm..I'm s-sorry Jimin...I just r-remembered someone..." I stuttered and didn't notice until Jimin called me .

"M-miNa ah...Are you alright? W-why are you crying..?" He asked me.

Crying!???

I was taken aback by his statement as I touched below my eyes. Wth!? I'm crying...

Jimin...

I miss you so much...

"J-jimin..." I said as I started crying even more.

"MiNa..what's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"I m-miss you..." I said as I quickly hugged him tightly.

I bet he looked shocked but he quickly wrapped his arms around me.

"Mina ah..." Jimin called me softly.

"It w-was so heartbreaking when you asked me who am I?" I said between sobs.

"I'm sorry Mina..." Jimin said as he stroked my back.

We pulled away and he quickly averted his eyes.

"Uhm...MiNa you should change..." he said as I  blushed and tried to cover myself.

"Here." Jimin said as he put his blazer on me.

"Thank you." I thanked him as I got off the bed.

"Uhm..MiNa?" Jimin called me again.

"Y-yes..?" I stuttered a bit but thankfully Jimin didn't notice.

"I know it's weird but I have a feeling that we have kissed before..." Jimin said and asked again, "Did we kissed before?"

I gulped as I looked at him trying to find what to tell him, "Y-yes Jimin...we were..."

"But! Didn't you tell me that we were friends?" Jimin asked me, crossing his arms.

"I couldn't able to tell you that time..." I slowly answered as I really panicked.

"Jimin! We will miss the flight! Quickly go out now! I should change!" I shouted at him.

"Arasso! I'll wait outside." Jimin said as he walked out of my room and  closed the door and I ran quickly and locked it.

"Pweh~ I would've got caught in his bait..." I said to myself as I found myself a oversized shirt and ripped Black jeans and quickly wore it and did a little bit of makeup and put a snapback.