XVI

Practice.

-

"J-Jimin? I asked, half shocked and maybe half worried that I have to partner up with him and do this mission for nearly one whole freakin week.

"Yep it's me, Your husband. Is there a problem, honey?" Jimin responded making my heart go wild and I swear that my jaw dropped.

I'm not lying duh.

"H-huh? B-but-"

"Hyung, can we start the practice?" Jimin said quickly made me shut up what I was about to say, as he rolled up his sleeves and did the thing that gives me goosebumps everytime I watch.

Yep, he sweeped his hair-

"Yeah sure, Jimin. So it's husband and wife then." Namjoon said, smirking slightly as he went towards his men telling them about something.

"First let's start with the warm up exercises. Jungkook, show them." Namjoon said as he stood next to hoseok, who's his partner.

Jungkook went towards the centre while me standing beside Jimin, awkwardly don't know what to do.

"Uhm N-Namjoon?" I called as he looked at me, fondly.

"What's it, princess?" He asked, smirking slightly at Jimin, who was raging with anger but he seemed to control it giving us a blank face.

Weird.

"U-uhm can I change partners?" I asked hesitantly, only to be pulled closer by Jimin.

"What are you saying babe? Do you feel uncomfortable around your own husband?" Jimin asked, giving me those sad eyes.

"N-No Jimin I didn't mean like-"

"Then it's fine! We'll stay as partners, hyung." Jimin said making Namjoon chuckle a bit.

"Or you wanna partner up with me, shortie?" Namjoon asked, a cheeky expression plastered on his face as I gave him a quick slap on his shoulder.

"Shut up, bruh." I said as he continued laughing and it soon died down.

"Ok let's start the warm up exercises now!" Jungkook said, as soon as he blowed the whistle, we began to do the basic warm up exercises.

"Waaaah I'm tired." I said as I lay down on the mat floor, picking the sticked cloth on my body and shook it because of too much sweat.

Great.

"Aish MiNa! You sweat a lot and you know that and still you didn't bring an extra pair of gym clothes?" Jungkook scolded me as he flicked my forehead as I groaned in pain.

Jimin was watching from afar, a very jealousy look on his face.

"Aish kook! Cut it out!" I said as he made fun of my sticky cloth but he suddenly placed his extra pairs of gym clothes on my hands as he ran away in a split second.

"Don't thank me! Instead buy me 10 bottles of banana milk!" He screamed as I chuckled and entered the restroom to change.

"Gosh...it's so big." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I look like a freakin penguin.

"Gosh I can handle the sweats but what should I do with the pants? I asked to myself as I exited the restroom, waddling like a penguin who just lost her way and was trying to go home.