XIX

D-Day

-

"Why do you have Jungkook's boxers in your house?" Jimin asked, one of his eyebrows raised at his wife.

"I swear to God this kid-" MiNa started but got cut off with a loud thud.

"Were you talking about me?" A voice stated, whose body was currently on the floor as she rushed to him and gave him a few punches on his stomach.

"You little shit! How many times should I tell you to clean your underwear or just put it for laundry or something!? Huh? Why must you leave it on the floor all the time??" MiNa rambled and rambled, as Jungkook begged her to leave him and forgive him.

Jimin just looked at the both of them, dumbstruck.

'Wtf is going on here?' Jimin couldn't figure out what was happening.

"Listen bish, if you wanna still stay at my home for once and all you need is to put the underwears in the laundry or wash it yourself..

If not....PERISH." MiNa shouted as she flicked his forehead and got up from the floor and walked towards the refrigerator to take some milk.

"Oww!! That hurts Mi!!" Jungkook groaned, but Mina seems to not care.

"Serves you right." She said, and smirked at Jungkook who was now glaring at her.

Then something strikes her.

Jimin is still here.

She looks around and found Jimin, who's still there leaning against the wall. Jungkook is not to be found.

MiNa cleared her throat and approached Jimin. Jimin looked at her, his gaze was like a tiger who's hunting it's prey.

MiNa gulped and stood in front of Jimin, "Btw how did you know that's Jungkook's underwear?" She asked as she smirked internally.

'Caught you!'

"U-uh well who will come to your house it's either Taehyung or Jungkook." Jimin said, as he sighed in relief.

"But it could be Taehyung oppa's too.." Mina said, clearly teasing the older and enjoying this show to the fullest.

"I-I just guessed it so now get ready! We're gonna be late." Jimin said as he rushed to the exit.

Mina laughed so hard and mumbled a 'cute'after drinking the milk and getting some to give it to them.

At the airport

"Ahh hyung~~ I really need to use the restroom." Jungkook said to Jimin, as he looked at the younger, weirdly.

"Why do you ask me tho? If you wanna go then go!" Jimin said, clearly annoyed over Jungkook, being a crazy little weirdo.

Mina can't help but laugh seeing those both but quickly stopped when she found Jimin's glare on her.

"Jungkook ah, want me to tag along to the Restroom?" MiNa asked, smirking internally and Jungkook laughed and ran away to the Restroom.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked, his one eyebrow raised as he stood next to her.

"Nothin'." She said as she got interrupted by a sudden back hug.