XII

사수 (Shooter)

-

"It does matter to me cause I'm your husband." He said, his voice deep as I gasped as he quickly shushed me with his mouth on mine.

I hit his chest like a few times and tried to push him but he held both of my hands and pinned them against the glass door, the rings that I wore on my fingers, collided with the door causing it to produce a 'clink' sound.

He didn't stop to let me breath as I tried not to kiss him back but ever did my body listened to me?

I kissed him passionately as I felt his smirk on my lips as he suddenly lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso, pulling him closer to me while leaning towards the door.

He sloppily went to the couch which is placed inside my cabin, his lips didn't move away from mine as I was trying hard to breathe as I pushed him lightly and he soon pulled away as I continued to pant heavily, holding his shoulders for support.

He slowly placed me on the couch, unbuttoning some buttons from my shirt as he attacked my neck, licking and giving me little sucks and butterfly kisses.

I tried hard not to leave any sinful sounds out of my mouth and again my body won't listen to my heart. I let out a series of sinful sounds as I quickly pulled him closer to me, biting the fabric of his shirt as the series of sinful sounds soon changed to a muffled ones.

"MiNa, I love you so much." He said as he stared at my lips for some seconds as he attached his lips on mine, once again.

I quickly kissed him back, my hand grabbing his hair as I suddenly remembered his look that he gave me on the other day, at the macaron shop.

I felt myself tear up as I pushed him with all my might as he looked at me confusingly.

"MiNa-"

"Stop it, jerk." I stated as I sobbed quietly.

"I hate you! I hate you so much!" I said as I excited my cabin before taking my blazer and my belongings as I gave him a glare. A hateful glare.

"MiNa wait-"

"Don't come near me ever again." I said while crying before closing the door of my cabin, running away from there.

"I really love you Park Jimin." I whispered to myself as I ran to the elevator as I pushed the buttons and entered the elevator.

I wiped my tears away before getting inside my car as I started the car and it soon roared to life. I started driving and soon my phone started to ring.

Jk bro

Incoming call....

ANSWER                 DECLINE

I soon pressed the answer button and connected the phone to the bluetooth of my car and I started to speak.

"H-hello?" I said, my voice barely audible.

"MiNa, are you alright?" Jungkook asked as I looked ahead of the road to focus on driving.

"Y-yeah I'm fine koo. I'm driving I'll call you later. " I said as I hanged up.

Geez. It's five thirty. I should get to home as soon as possible.

I drove faster and after fifteen minutes I reached my home as I turned off the car and excited and ran to my door, opening it.