X

Heartbreak

-

Since that day happened, Jimin seemed to ignore me as much as possible which broke my heart again and again.

I can't understand why he was acting that way.  All I wanted was to stay by his side forever but everything's has been turned upside down.

It has been three days since he started ignoring me, while I always cry over at Jungkook's and Taehyung's and they will soothe me and tell me everything's gonna be alright but, it is not.

It's not alright!

Why is he ignoring me ?

Even though I said that I'm his wife?

He hates me?

He doesn't love me?

I was starting to get frustrated over the fact that my husband, my love of my life is ignoring me and didn't talk to me since the day I told him that I'm his wife.

I was totally off the whole day when my secretary came and gave me some files that I won't even look at. And now she became frustrated over the fact that I didn't talk to her and didn't eat anything and she became really mad.

"See MiNa, if you're gonna be like this I'm seriously gonna drag Jimin from his office and kick the hell out of his ass." She stated annoyed over the fact that he didn't talk to me, "I mean it." She said as I looked at her and sighed.

"No don't, eonni." I said looking down at my feet.

"Atleast just eat anything huh? You're weak ok? You need energy to slap him and ask him why is he ignoring his own wife ok!?" Naeun stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I chucked lightly and painfully. The night was haunting me again and again. The fact that he didn't say anything and just rushed out of my house without looking at me is just broken my very fragile heart.

Of course I love him, I love him so much and yet he is ignoring me. I wanna talk to him. I just wanna hear his voice.

"Eonni...." I called her as a tear left my eye.

"MiNa ah..." She quickly came over to me and hugged me tightly patting my back.

"I'm gonna teach him a lesson so don't worry MiNa...I'll make him apologise to you and I'll kick his butt too so don't worry." She comforted me as I still was a crying mess on Naeun's shoulder.

"Yah MiNa what do you wanna eat? Macarons? Burgers?" Jungkook asked as he held my hand and was literally running showing me all the shops.

"Let's just....go to anyplace." I said as I let out a deep breath.

Jungkook noticed my still sadness and he ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks, "You're becoming cute everyday gosh...." he said as he smiled cutely at me wanting to change my mood.

I see you Jungkook.

"Ah whatever. Let's just go and get macarons." I said as I literally dragged him and I thought I was at the front door but I was wrong.

I legit just moved only one inch.

I'm-

Jungkook laughed hysterically at me as I suddenly shoot daggers at him making him shut his mouth so quickly as he averted his eyes over to somewhere.

I laughed secretly as I grabbed his hand, " let's go kookoo." I said as he smiled and finally started to walk.