IX

A/N:-
I request you to all read unexpected pt.1 again cause I did some damn crazy mistakes so please read it again. I'm so sorry!

This part mostly consists of Author's point of view. And I'm extremely sorry that I didn't update sooner. I'm sorry again!ok now let's go to the story!

Unexpected
Pt.2

-

Taehyung

'Why is he calling me now? I definitely can see that something is really wrong. I should go there as soon as possible.' I thought to myself as the co workers bowed at me and I too bowed back,slightly smiling.

I went towards the car parking area as I unlocked my car, entered inside and started the car and drove off to my destination, MiNa's house.

Jungkook sighed as he finally spoke,"I'm going to say something. It might hurt your head but please hyung, don't faint you need to know now."

Jimin looked so confused as ever, he looked like a child who just woke up from his sleep, "What are you talking about jungkook...?", he asked not knowing what he was going to tell him.

Jungkook took a deep breathe and looked at his hyung, who was looking so confused. He slowly sat down next to him and looked at him, "please hyung...promise me you won't faint.." he said as he looked at his hyung as he gave the younger, weird looks.

"Ok...I'll promise you Jungkook. But tell me what is wrong?",he said as he looked at MiNa who is still crying and wiping her tears off her face.

Jimin looked at her sadly as he looked at the younger again, "Hyung...The thing is..." Jungkook started but he was interrupted by a deep voice.

They all looked at the doorway and found out whose voice that belonged to, Taehyung.

He looked at everyone but his heart broke when he saw MiNa in that form.

"MiNa...." he said as he went towards her and holding her in his arms as he felt his heart broke even more.

"Oppa....w-why can't he remember me...? I'm so sick of this!" She screamed still sobbing onto Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung couldn't believe what he heard and he instantly looked at Jungkook and Jimin who was looking at him now.

Taehyung looked at jungkook sternly before pulling his hand and walking out of the house, leaving Jimin and MiNa confused over at this situation.