IV

Pain

BEING scared I quickly got up with Taehyung helping me.

"Remember who?"

He asked again. Cold sweats were now forming on my forehead as I played with my fingers and my stupid brain didn't know that I was holding the album.

Bloody hell.

I gulped as his eyes travelled down the album which was now already on the floor.

Taehyung gasped as he started to speak, "Jimin ah she needs to rest let's talk-"

But Jimin cut Taehyung by saying,"Tae? Can you leave us alone for sometime? I have to ask her something."

I gulped and the grip of Taehyung's hand on my wrist tightened.

"Listen, Jimin ah-"

"I SAID LEAVE!" Jimin shouted while banging his fists on the table making me and Taehyung jump at the sudden attack.

"O-ok..." taehyung slowly said as he came closer to my ear, "It will be alright don't worry..." he smiled as he walked out.

"Uh- M-Mr. P-Park-"

"I ASKED YOU TO CALL ME JIMIN!" He came closer to me as he pinned me against the wall and banged his fists on the wall instead.

I gasped as tears were threatening to come out already.

"Ok now answer my question." He said as I nodded slowly.

"What is that?" He asked as he pointed to the album which was on the floor.

"T-that's your a-album..." I sobbed as his grip on my shoulder tightened causing me to wince in pain.

"And?" He asked.

I looked at him confused.

"AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE IT!? He shouted again.

He is the same. The one who hurted me for the same album few months ago.

"I- I d-didn't mean to-" I sobbed slowly.

"ARGH! Can't you see it's private! You should have asked me permission if you are so desperate to see it!" He said as his grip on my shoulder even tightened causing me to wince in such a big pain.

"J-Jimin... Y-you're h-hurting m-me.." I said slowly as tears are slowly falling down.

Jimin realized he went so overboard as he sighed at his action and soon he loosened the grip as he stepped back.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin said slowly as he held my cheeks and wiped away those tears.

"N-no it was my fault..." I said as I slowly took his hand off my chin.

"No it was absolutely my fault that I hurted you-AAAAAHH!" He started to scream.

"J-Jimin-?" I panicked.