XX

-

Unbreakable bond

'Oh oh' Jungkook thought when he saw his four hyungs looking at him.

"Do you know how much worried we were?" Jimin asked sternly, looking at the younger.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said, looking down as he let go of the banana milk.

Jimin grabbed the banana milk and threw it away making the younger widen his eyes and went out leaving Jungkook, with the other members.

And of course he paid for the banana milk.

Jungkook just whined looking at MiNa, "Look Mi, your husband's so mean." he said earning a chuckle from Mina.

"Jungkook, don't take it to your heart he was just worried about you." She said, petting his hair.

"I know." Jungkook pouted as he looked at the banana milk lying on the floor.

"Now don't feel sad, I bought you one already." Mina said earning a smile from Jungkook.

"Yay!My Mi's the best!" He said and hugged MiNa making her chuckle and they both went out of the store.

"Welcome our sirs and Mam, Our flight is now boarding to Pyongyang, North Korea. I kindly ask you to fasten your seatbelts." The air hostesses approached them and helped them to fasten the seatbelts.

Mina quickly thanked the air hostess, who helped her and she bowed back, smiling.

"Jungkook." Jimin approached him as he looked at him, who's sulking right now and looking through the window.

Jimin signed and sat next to him, but still Jungkook didn't look at him and continued to look through the window.

"Kookie I'm sorry..." Jimin finally said which made Jungkook quickly turn his head towards his hyung.

To his surprise, Jimin's eyes were full of tears threatening to fall any moment.

"H-hyung-"

Jimin didn't let him speak as he engulfed the younger in a tight hug crying on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry kook ah... h-hyung loves you so much and was worried about you that's why.." Jimin said between his sobs which made the younger sob quietly.

"H-hyung...I'm sorry too I was too playful I promsie I'll let you know if I go alone at times like this" Jungkook said making his hyung chuckle between his sobs.

He pulled away and ruffled the younger's head, "Hyung loves you, you know that right?"

The younger nodded, "so much." and hugged the older once again.

And at the other side Mina was watching them with such loving eyes.

'Finally they made up' she said it to herself feeling happy because of the moment happening infront of her eyes.

It's been 2 hours so the air hostesses provided them food because it's time to eat and they're really hungry.

Jungkook and his hyungs got so happy over food and they all ate it happily enjoying the food, including me who was squealing in delight with the delicious food in front of her.

Mina was so happy watching the sight and she ate well, feeding them except Jimin.

Jimin was annoyed at the fact that she's feeding his hyungs and Jungkook but not her own husband, him.