Chapter 2

Buffy doesn't understand why Cyrus is constantly leaving the good hair crew to go hangout with Tj and Andi is upset because Cyrus isn't around to help her out. Besides of helping take care of Tj's mother, Cyrus and Tj have been going to the mall and movie theater. They have gotten really close and Cyrus can tell that he's starting to get a crush on Tj. On the way to see a movie Tj said "Thanks for all your help Cy." "What are friends for?" Cyrus asked. Both of them started laughing. "Seriously Cy, I was going crazy having to take care of my mother alone, I'm glad you're around." Tj said with a smile on his face. "Hey it gives me something to do besides listening to Andi's boy drama." Cyrus said "So what exactly happened between you and Jonah, Cy?" Tj asked. Cyrus knew that Tj was going to ask that question one day. "He decided not to be my friend when he found out I had a crush on him." Cyrus said looking down at the ground. "Oh... well I'm gay as well Cy so I'll never stop being your friend..." Tj said "Have you dated anyone?" Cyrus asked "No, I guess... I don't know what love is..." Tj said "Well we are going to have to fix that!" Cyrus said happily "What do you mean?" Tj asked "Today we're going to see a romantic film..." Cyrus said "Really?" Tj asked "Yep!" Cyrus said excitedly "But isn't that something that people do when they are dating?" Tj asked "Yeah... normally but you don't know what love is so today we're going to see A Star Is Born!" Cyrus said "Ok..." Tj replied. After the movie Tj and Cyrus were both in tears and they hugged each other. "Cyrus Thanks for taking me to see that movie... I really connected with it.." Tj said "Yeah me too.." Cyrus said. Tj took out his phone and saw the hospital tried to call him. "I need to call the hospital!" Tj yelled. Cyrus watch as Tj went down to the corner and called the hospital. Cyrus then called his mother to pick them up. "Cyrus! We need to go to the hospital!" Tj yelled as he ran up to Cyrus. "My mother is a block away.." Cyrus said "You knew something was going to happen didn't you!" Tj yelled "Tj... you looked worried so I called my mom.." Cyrus replied "No you knew my mother was getting worse so you took me to see this movie because you knew she had a drinking and drug problem!" Tj yelled. Cyrus was in shock, he had no idea that that's why Tj's Mother was sick. "Tj believe me.. I didn't know anything about that... and I wish I did because we could have gone to a different movie.." Cyrus said calmly "Just stay away from me Cy!" Tj yelled "Why?" Cyrus asked "I can't be around you! Tj yelled as he ran down the street.

Text conversation between Cyrus and Buffy

Buffy, Tj's hurt

Good!

Buffy! I hurt him!!

Good!!

No Buffy it's not! I took him to see A Star Is Born and now he's blaming me for the fact that his mother is in the hospital!

How would that be your fault?

He never told me that she was addicted to Drugs and Alcohol!! She overdosed and is now in the hospital!! I wish he would have told me that's why she was sick!! I could have watched for the symptoms!!

Wait.. you have been helping him take care of his mother?? Couldn't the dad do that?

No, he left when she started getting worse... Tj had to take care of her all by himself Buffy! That's why he's been a bully at school...

Oh... Cy it's not your fault ok?!? You didn't know this was going to happen... Where's Tj now??

Idk! He ran down the street when he said he could be around me any more!

Cy, it's going to be ok...

Buffy I like him...

You mean...

Yes! And it turned out that I probably had I chance with him!

He's gay?

Yes! Buffy I don't want to lose him!

You won't Cy, you're a great guy and I'm sure he noticed that because you helped him when nobody else would...