Chapter 12

Today's the funeral for Cyrus's father. Tj helped Cyrus put on his tie and Cyrus helped Tj put on his. They walked down the stairs where Cyrus's mother was waiting. "Do you want a ride to the cemetery or are you guys walking?" Lizz asked "If you don't mind mom we will walk..." Cyrus said. Lizz nodded and went out to the car. "Muffin, why do you want to walk?" Tj asked "There's something I wanna show you on the way... it's something I did when we first met.." Cyrus explained. Tj and Cyrus walked down the sidewalk holding hands when they got to a crosswalk a block away from Cyrus house. "It's right here.." Cyrus said pointing to a tree. They walked over to it and Tj couldn't believe what he saw.

 They walked over to it and Tj couldn't believe what he saw

"Muffin you did this?" Tj asked in amazement. "I did.." Cyrus said "The day we met?" Tj asked "Yes Tj, because as soon as I saw you I knew you would hold my heart forever.." Cyrus said with a smile on his face. "Thank you muffin... I love you so much.." Tj said "I love you too babe." Cyrus replied.

*Time Skip*

After the funeral Tj and Cyrus cuddled up on the couch and were watching a movie on the tv when all of a sudden the movie was interrupted by a news broadcast. "This just in Ray Kippen has escaped from jail he is believed to be armed and dangerous if you see him please contact the police immediately!"  The news reporter said. Cyrus and Tj looked at each other with fear and shock in their eyes.