Chapter 10

At the hospital Cyrus was hugging Tj and crying into his shirt. "Cy, it's going to be ok... you helped me when my mother died... I'll be here for you.." Tj said. Cyrus looked up at Tj still crying then he looked at Tj's shirt. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm getting your shirt all wet." Cyrus said as he tried to dry it up with his sleeve. "Cy, it's ok... I don't mind... really.." Tj said with a smile on his face. "Thanks babe.." Cyrus said "Anything for my muffin.." Tj responded. Cyrus's mother came to the hospital where she saw Tj and Cyrus cuddling. She was happy the Cyrus had a loving boyfriend but she also knew that the rest of the town was still judging Tj and Amber for what their father did. She knew it wasn't their fault and she did her best to protect them.  Lizz decided to set a few feet away from Cyrus and Tj just to give them their privacy but she also wanted to keep an eye on them to make sure no one was going to hurt the tow boys. As she sat there she remembered what life was like before her husband got into drugs and alcohol.. they had a wonderful marriage.. it was perfect... Cyrus and his dad always got along... till the day Cyrus came out, that's when he started drinking and getting into drugs... she told him time and time again that if he didn't stop she was going to divorce him and that's exactly what happened.. all the memories became to much for her and she started crying.