Chapter 13

The whole city was on lockdown till they could find Ray. Cyrus and Tj were worried that he would try coming after them. They kept watching the news for any updates. Lizz called the police department to see if anyone was available to keep an eye on her house. Soon police where on guard, the police had spotted ray on the other side of town. He was on the move to the Goodman house. Cyrus and Tj could see him on the news chopper camera. Ray was getting closer... he started shooting at the police but then the police shot him down. It was over Ray was dead... Tj knew he should be upset that he's father was dead but he wasn't in fact he was glad. Cyrus was glad as well because he didn't want to lose Tj ever. He knew that Tj was the love of his life.

*20 years later*

"Tj. Jr!" Cyrus Yelled "Stop picking on you're sister!" Tj added. "Yes daddies.." Tj. Jr said. "Cj? Are you ok?" Cyrus and Tj asked. "Yes Daddies." Cj replied "Ok then go get ready for school.. I don't want you guys to be late for your first day of second grade." Cyrus said. Cj ran upstairs to get ready for school. "You're a great father you know that?" Tj asked "You are too.." Cyrus replied "I love you Muffin.." Tj said "I love you my darling." Cyrus said as he pulled Tj into a passionate kiss.

The End