A/N

Not a chapter, just wanted to gush about my concert from last night.

*spoilers for Bandito tour*

Okay, first off, I had pit tickets, and I've never had pit tickets before, so that was a new experience. We got there kinda late, but we were still close enough to the front to see the stage clearly.

But, you know, there's always those idiots who cut in front of the people who've been there for hours just to be up in the front, so we got pushed back a lot and there wasn't much we could do about it other than curse them out.

Whoever had the skeleton gloves and was holding a Kermit doll up for the whole concert, if you're reading this, I love you. Add me on Snapchat.

I was so prepared to see taxi cab and neon gravestones back to back. Taxi cab is one of my favorite songs from them, and I'm planning on getting a neon gravestones tattoo. That's how important those songs are to me.

I'd braced myself and didn't cry, even though I was close. Even when they started playing Bandito right after, I didn't flinch.

But then they HAD to play leave the city right before trees. Leave the city, aka the new truce. I lost my fuckin' MIND. My parents were concerned.

There was this group of tall drunk idiots who cut in front of anyone and even made people leave, they were being such a nuisance. They kept hitting everyone in their general vicinity by spinning or waving their arms and shit. One of them stood right in front of me almost the whole second half of the concert after my mom cursed them out. And I'm short, so imagine. At one point, my mom even tried to fight one of them after one of the other girls was practically grinding on her.

Needless to say, it was a night. My bank account is now empty.

Also, Josh Dun is a God on drums. But we all knew that already.

Stay alive, y'all.