35.- Truly

*damn looks like i made y'all hate yoongles, im dying broskis*

-

Yoongi was gone.

You didn't bother to even cry for him, he and his actions didn't deserve your tears. You despised him and regret calling him the man you loved and possibly being the one who you'll spend your forever with.

Jimin hesitated, not knowing whether to approach you at this time. He didn't know how you were feeling causing him go not know what move he should play next.

Your emotions were all over the place, you were disappointed, angry, heartbroken, yet somehow relieved? It was unknown why you were feeling this way, but it eased you. It helped soothe you and manage your emotions more.

"(Y/n).." Jimin called with a soft voice.

"Please listen to me, I want you to hear the full truth, my truth, and more importantly I want you to listen to my feelings and thoughts." You turned to him with a sad look, yet your heart still pounded in his presence and you accepted to finally listen to him.

"I have always had a thing for you, even in high school. We didn't have classes together or anything, but I'd see you around and you'd speak in plenty of assemblies, which I guessed caused me to feel some sort of attraction towards you. But there was a girl, and her name was Jiyeon, and Yoongi was in love with her. I was tipsy and we ended up sleeping together, but she and Yoongi were never a together. Eventually he found out and was upset, years later and that's when I found you again at the mall." Jimin smiled recalling the memory from the two of you's first meeting and how you were his Blue.

"I got excited and decided to make a move, note that Yoongi was there with me. And that's when you approached me in the sweater rack, and with just a few words you managed to gain my number. What I didn't know was that Yoongi is friend's with Max, and believe it or not long ago she tried setting the two of you up, but Yoongi declined. Upon seeing the two of us acting all intimate, I guess he took it as his chance and told her he had a change of mind, because he was still hurt from what I did." Jimin explained.

"And when I found out you two were a thing, I knew it wouldn't stop me from showing you how I felt. But I ended up hurting you more in the end didn't I?" Jimin covered his face with a hand and nervously chuckled with regret. "The day of the proposal, I overheard Yoongi on the phone with a girl names Hayoon, the one he was hooking up with. And I confronted him of course, which ended up in us fighting.."

Jimin walked forward, with a very small amount of confidence. "And I swear, that I really wanted to tell you, but then you started avoiding me and I couldn't find a way for you to believe me, and I just didn't want to hurt you overall. I'm so sorry, I should've told you way much more earlier than this, but-"

"Jimin, I understand." You cut him off, "And I'm sorry too, for avoiding you and not even telling you why, and unintentionally playing with your emotions. Had I known what was really going on, I would've done this way sooner." You apologize to him as well.

"But I can't really instantly get into a relationship with you." Jimin was taken aback from your statement surprised at the rejection. "I have feelings for you, but I loved Yoongi. And even if he cheated on me with a hoe and never even loved me in the first place, it'll take some time for me to get over him."

You sighed not knowing how to word your sentences, trying to get your emotions in place. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I need time to think. Maybe finally find myself as a person, get to know myself a little more before I can think of jumping back into this game of dating." You confessed.

For years now, you knew Jimin had a thing for you, it was no secret and plus he was terrible at hiding his feelings. But it felt nice to finally sit down and talk about how each of you felt, something you and he who shall not be named never did.

Jimin gave you his beautiful smile, and nodded in understanding. He rested his hand over yours, the size difference in between the two never changed, and like before you found it adorable. The warmth of his hand was comforting you, and though you wish you could just go and slam your lips on his, you knew that this wait was needed.

If Jimin truly did love you, he'd understand and wait just a little more longer for you to feel comfortable opening your wings and flying into his arms. And if this truly was meant to be, then no matter what obstacles get thrown in the two of you's way, together you will still find a way to stick with one another, because well.. fate.

"I'm willing to wait. I've waited for years now, what's a bit more?" Jimin smiled, wearing a small facade. Though he felt upset that you somewhat rejected him, he was still happy that soon he'll be getting the chance that he desired for, for so long. His words brought some sort of guilt into you, but he was being a good sport, and he was genuine about him waiting, so you didn't think too much about it.

"Thank you, Jimin."

"I love you, (Y/n)." He squeezed your palm, and stared into your hazel eyes.

"I love you too, Jimin."

-
DOUBLE UPDATE BEcauSE YOUR GIRL LOVES FEEDING YOU GUYS.

i love you guys a little too much lmao, it's affecting my health yo

for once i love something more than bambam's hairless cat, and that's saying a lot broskis.