Chapter 44

.::Hello everyone! Okay so i know i haven't updated in forever!!! And i am so sorry! I will be updating more often! But. I have been thinking of setting goals for each chapter and i won't post the next chapter until the goal has been met. The goal will be at the end of the chapter so enjoy my beautiful readers. Please vote, comment and share! Happy reading! Talk to you later loves. XOXO::.

Abigayle's P.O.V.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" The boys chant while bouncing on my bed. A small smile is etched on my face and i slowly open my eyes. I throw the covers off and quickly grab the two and bring them close to me. I pin them down on the bed and start tickling them. "Mommy stop it! Stop it Mommy. Daddy save us!" They shriek.

Grayson runs into our room and jumps on the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist, and then pins me to the bed. He puts one leg over my middle, so that he is straddling me and pushes my curls out of my face. He places a small kiss on my forehead before looking to the twins. "What are you waiting for? Get her!" He tells them. Both boys begin tickling me and i can't control my laughter. I try to wriggle out of Graysons grip but can't. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and i am laughing uncontrollably. "Alright. Alright. That's enough!" I say in between fits of laughter.

"Okay, she's right that's enough. Boys go brush your teeth." Grayson says. The tickling stops and i can finally catch my breath. Grantt and Garrett hop of the bed and race to the bathroom. A smiling Grayson is staring down at me. I look up to him, attempting to look upset with him, but failing miserably. He leans down and kisses me before climbing off of me and the bed. "I have to go speak with Jace about the flight. I'll be back." And then he's gone.

I roll out of bed and lazily walk to the bathroom. Grantt is sitting on the toilet with his toothbrush being held between his teeth. Garrett is laying on the floor, moving his toothbrush quickly across his teeth. I reach for my toothbrush. "Grantt, how many times must i tell you this? Just putting the toothbrush in your mouth is not brushing your teeth." I then place my toothbrush in my mouth and brush my teeth. Both boys spit before i do and wait until i finish.

"Can we have steak for breakfast?" Grantt asks me as we walk down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"No silly. We are going to have cereal today because we are going somewhere special today." I tell him. I place both of them on a stool at the counter and turn to the cupboard to get out bowls.

"Can Ria come with us?" Grantt asks. I turn around to see his worried expression.

"Of course, baby.Everyone is going to come with us. How does that sound?" I reassure him. He no longer looks worried but excited.

"Yay!" They yell in unison.

After breakfast i let them play while i move all of our belongings into the bed of Graysons truck. I look at the clock on my phone. 5:32? Our flight is in 3 hours! I still need to get the boys ready, get myself ready, and make dinner. Well order dinner, but anyways, moving on. I run inside the house, tripping over empty boxes. I regain my balance and look around me to find the boys. They are playing inside one of the bigger boxes making all sorts of spaceship noises. I smile at the shaking box and walk slowly over to the box. "Psh, this is your captain speaking, I am going to need you to land the ship. I repeat, abort mission."

A few giggles escape the box, and the two make noises of landing. One at a time they come out of the box. They stand side by side and salute me. "Aye, Aye Captain." They say in unison.

"Alright let's go change our clothes and then we can go find Daddy at the pack house, yeah?" They both nod and run up the stairs. I chase after them and find them in their room undressing. I help Grantt first. Both boys are wearing grey sweatpants, blue tee shirts, grey sweatshirts, and little blue converse. Once the boys are dressed i go to change as well. I put on some grey sweatpants, a tie-dye crop top, light blue converse and throw my hair into a top knot with a pink bow. I keep my makeup light and natural. I slide my phone into my pocket and grab the keys to the truck. I buckle both boys in and race over to the pack house. I hope Grayson is ready. I hope the pack is ready. Because i can't wait to get back home.

.::Hello everyone! So i'm sorry that this is kind of a filler. But i felt it was necessary. Anyways on to the goals.

So the goals for this chapter are:

10 votes

OR

5 comments

I will NOT  be updating until these goals are met. I know it's kind of mean, but i'm feeling selfish. Talk to you later loves. XOXO::.