Chapter 50

"He's what?" Grayson snarls at her. She winces from his harsh tone and i scowl at him.

"He's my brother. Please don't hurt him." Kylie whimpers. "I haven't seen him in years."

"Please Alpha." Jaxon pleads.

"Very well. Get him to the pack house and down to Doc. I will be down to visit him shortly." Grayson says. The wall of wolves surrounding us, slowly retreat back to their posts, Kylie, Jaxon and I help the Rogue to the pack house.

Grayson and I walk down to the infirmary 30 minutes after we brought him back here. Grayson's grip on my hand tightens as we reach the infirmary. The stench of the Rogue must set him on edge as it does me. Grayson suddenly stops, yanking my hand back with him. I look into his worried eyes. "Grayson what is it?"

"I can't do it Abi. I can't kill him. I can't do that to her, she is already so afraid of me and i hate that. But what can i do? He was trespassing and he's a Rogue." He says sadly.

"Give him a chance Grays. He might not be all that bad." I reach up and kiss him full on the lips. I notice his eyes fluttering when i pull away, and i love the fact that i still have that effect on him even after all these years. "Lets go."

We walk into the room and see the Rogue laying on a table, with many bandages. Kylie is to his right and Jaxon is sitting beside her holding her hand. They both rise when they see us. "Alpha, Luna." Kylie says. "This is my brother, Kevin." She says with a smile. "I thought i had lost him. When i was 10, there was a Rogue attack on our pack. I thought everyone had died and i was the only one to escape. But apparently i was wrong, because here he is." Tears have started to flow down her face.

"It's very nice to meet you Kevin." I say with a smile. "Are you feeling better? Are you hungry?"

He shakes his head no. "Why were you on our territory?" Grayson asks him.

"I was running away." Kevin states as if it were obvious.

"Running from what?" I ask.

"The pack of Rogues." He says. Graysons eyes turn gold and his grip on me tightens.

"You are apart of them?" Grayson spits out in disgust and anger.

"No. They captured me, trying to make me join them. I had heard of the things they have done and refused. They would beat me every time i said no. So i came up with a plan. A plan to escape and it worked. I didn't mean to trespass, i just picked up Kylie's scent and thought it was too good to be true. I had to see for myself. Please forgive me Alpha." Kevin explains.

"Who is in charge of the Rogue pack? Where are they? How many are there?" I ask all at once.

Kevin gives me a small chuckle. "They are close to the border of Canada, and there are close to a hundred Rogues." He answers. I gasp. That's a lot of Rogue wolves together.

"Thank you for answering us." Grayson says. He turns to leave when Kylie calls his name.

"Grayson, i mean Alpha. Can Kevin please join our pack? I thought i lost him once, i can't do it again." She says.

"Yes, he may. Brief him on the rules, and borders." Grayson tells her. Her lips curve up into the biggest smile i have ever seen her have. She runs to Grayson and wraps her tiny arms around him.

"Thank you Alpha." Grayson stands there in shock. I can't stop the giggle that comes out of my mouth at his reaction. Kylie immediately drops her arms and looks at Grayson in disbelief and guilt. "Alpha, i am so sorry, i didn't mean-"

He holds a hand up to her, "Kylie stop. It's alright." He gives her a smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the infirmary. I give a small wave to Kevin, Jaxon and Kylie over my shoulder before the door is closed and i can no longer see them. Grayson lets out an extremely large sigh.

"That wasn't so bad." I say in between laughs.

"Oh no." He says sarcastically.

We return home and find everyone asleep. Clare had fallen asleep as well, so we let her sleep. Grayson left with Jace to discuss pack business. A knock came to the front door, i walked quickly so that the knocking would stop and everyone would continue sleeping. "Oh, Miranda. It's just you. Come in."

"I'm afraid i can't. Raven is expecting me. I actually have a letter for you from you know who." Callie. I take the letter from Miranda and thank her before closing the door. I sit in the arm chair and open the letter.

Dear Abigayle,

How are you and the children doing? I hope all is well. I am actually writing to you to warn you. The Rogue pack is coming nearby, and i want you all to be ready and safe when they do. Johnathon has been speaking with them. About what, i do not know. When i find out more i will let you know. Please keep your family and pack safe. Something is going to happen and i can tell it's not going to be good.

Until next time,

Callie xx

She's right. Something is going to happen, i can feel it. I need to tell Grayson so that we are prepared when it does happen. Hopefully it won't be for awhile.