Chapter 53

As soon as my eyes meet with Callie's a low, deep growl comes from behind me. I whip around to see Grayson glaring at Callie through the window, his eyes turning a deep gold. He doesn't break his stare with Callie as i walk up to him and place my hands on his chest to calm him down. "Grayson-"

"No, Abigayle. Why is she here?" He asks through gritted teeth still not breaking eye contact.

"I don't know what she's here for this time." I say truthfully. He tenses under my touch and looks to me with hurt, betrayal, and disbelief.

"This time? You mean she's been here before?" I nod and then look to the floor. He growls. "Why?"

"We share information. And she's my friend Grayson. Just because you don't get along with Johnathon doesn't mean she can't be my friend." I tell him.

"Oh yes it does Missy. She is the Luna of the rival pack. You are forbidden to ever talk to her again." He practically yells at me in his Alpha tone.

"You forbid me?" I yell back. "You are not going to forbid me to do or see anything or anyone!"

"Actually i will, I am your Alpha and you will do as i tell you. They can't be trusted Abigayle, believe me." Grayson says suddenly extreme;y calm which scares me a little.

"You may be my Alpha, but you are first and foremost my mate. You should take my opinion into consideration and care about what i want." I tell him just as calmly.

"I am taking your opinion into consideration. And your safety and well being. You'll understand eventually Love." He tells me. "Jaxon please escort Callie back to her land without touching a hair on her head."

Jaxon does as he is told and disappears. I can't help the tears that are pouring down my cheeks. I shake my head at Grayson before running away from him. Ayle cries out from being separated from him, but he hurt me. This hurt. Who knew losing a friend would be this painful.

Callie's P.O.V.

Grayson makes eye contact with me and loses it. I watch as Abigayle tries to calm him but he is furious. As soon as he looks away from me i step to the side of the window. Well that could have went better. Shut up. I hear Grayson yell and then Abigayle. My heart sinks when Grayson tells her she can't see me anymore. A few minutes later a tall blonde emerges from the door. "Callie?"

"That's me." I say trying to hold back tears.

"Come with me." He says. We start walking back into the woods the way i came. "I'm Jaxon." I do my best at smiling, but i bet it came off as more of a grimace. "So, you're pretty good friends with the Luna?" He asks.

i nod my head. "Yes."

"I'm sorry about Grayson, he is pretty stressed about the Rogue attacks and isn't thinking clearly." He defends.

"No i know, thank you. But i highly doubt your Alpha will take back anything he has said. He won't let her see me ever again." I reply sadly. Jaxon doesn't say anything else and for that i'm grateful because all i want to do is cry.

We reach the border and i look to Jaxon as he clears his throat. "It was nice to meet you Luna."

"You too Jaxon. Thank you for not killing me." I add with a smile.

He chuckles. "Yeah no problem." With that he walks away leaving me alone at the edge of my territory. I walk back to the pack house to find Johnathon pacing the floor. When my scent hits him he looks to the door where i'm standing and he runs to me. He scoops me up in his arms, pressing me to his chest and breathing in my scent.

"Thank the Moon Goddess."He mumbles. "Where the hell were you?" He yells.

"I was just going for a run. What's going on?" I ask seeing the tears in his eyes.

"I thought you were gone." He presses me to his chest again.

"Gone?" I ask.

"There was another attack."

.::Hello everyone! So please tell me what you think of the story... because i love hearing from y'all. Please comment, vote and share!!! Y'all have done an amazing job so far, but lets do even better! Love y'all. Happy reading! Talk to you later loves. XOXO::.