Chapter 47

I look to Grayson for support but he is just as shocked as i am, mad even. That's why they're here. For Grantt and Garrett. Ayle is begging for me to let her out so she can attack this Alpha who is here for my babies. I turn back to Johnathon with anger clearly in my eyes. "What?"

"They have powers. That's fantastic. I knew they'd be powerful coming from two Alpha's, but powers? That's unheard of." He says, clearly amazed with me children. "Can i see him?" He steps towards us, reaching his hands out. A low growl comes from Grayson.

"Stay away from my family." He takes a protective stance in front of Garrett and I with Grantt in his arms. Grantt growls at the Alpha along with Grayson.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Johnathon says, putting his hands in the air as if he was surrendering.

"Boys, let's take this inside." Callie suggests. She pulls her mate backwards and loops her arm in his.

"Grays. Hey, calm down. Let's go inside." I say grabbing his arm. "Everyone is watching." I whisper in his ear. He snaps back to reality and looks around at all the shocked and concerned expressions of both packs. He nods his head and walks towards our house. I hand him Garrett as i retrieve Gabe from the crib. I make my way through the crowd of people and up our porch steps with Clare, Rianna and Jace following behind me.

"Boys gom play with Aunt Clare and Rianna." Grayson says, placing the twins down. They run after Rianna. Clare takes Gabe out of my arms and follows the children into the living room. I walk up to Grayson, slipping my fingers into his. He gives my hand a squeeze before looking up at the smiling Alpha and Luna. "Let's take this into my office." Johnathon and Callie are close behind us as we walk up the stairs and into Grayson's office.

"I am truly sorry Grayson if i crossed a line back there. Your sons are just incredibly special. I have never seen a wolf with such amazing gifts." Johnathon says as soon as the door is closed with Jace outside of it on guard. "It won't happen again."

"That's for sure, because you won't come near my family again." Grayson spits out.

"Grayson." I say discouragingly. "If you are only here for our sons, than you should leave now. Because i promise that you aren't going to lay a finger on my children." I say to him in my Luna voice. I hardly use it, but when my family is involved, it just sorta comes out.

"That is not why we are here, Luna." Callie says looking to her husband.

"We are here because there have been attacks lately, and in most cases the whole pack is terminated." Johnathon states. What? Whole packs?

"I am already aware of this." Grayson says, clearly irritated with the other Alpha's presence.

"So we were hoping if we could join our packs together, so we are a bigger, stronger force." Johnathon says.

"Absolutely not." I yell.

"First off, you flirt with my mate. Than you show too much interest in my children and now you want to me to join packs with you?" Grayson asks in disbelief. When Johnathon doesn't say anything, Grayson laughs. "No, not going to happen."

"You do realize that denying my offer, means we are never going to be an ally. Our packs will be enemies from this moment on." Johnathon states.

"I know what it means. Our pack can take care of ourselves, we don't need an alliance. If one of your pack members steps foot on my land, i can assure you that you will never see them again." Grayson tells him.

"Bad choice, son. Bad choice." Johnathon says with a smirk. "Let's go Callie." He takes his mates hand in his and starts for the door. Callie stops when she is next to me.

"I am so sorry. Meet me here at 8, we must talk." She whispers and slips a piece of paper in my hand.

The pair of them walk out, leaving Grayson and I alone. "What did she say to you?"

"That she was sorry for Johnathon's behaviour."

He grunts. "I'm sorry Abi. I could tell you liked her and their children, but I could't."

"No, i know. It's okay." I kiss his cheek. "Can we go enjoy the party please?" I beg him.

"Certainly."

-----------------

"You have to go." Clare tells me. I just showed her the note from Callie and told her everything.

"I can't. What would i tell Grayson?" I ask.

"You tell him that you're going out with us. Girls night." Miranda says with a shrug.

"I guess. What do you think she wants to talk about?"

"I don't know. Could be anything." Clare says.

"Wine?" David, a young wolf, asks us.

My two friends take a glass. "No thank you." I politely refuse. He nods and walks away. I look at my friends. Both of them wear a grin, while Miranda shakes her head. "What?" I ask them.

"You know." Clare says.

"She knows what?" Grayson says, stepping into the living room with Jace, Raven, Cody and Jaxon.

"Nothing." I say. I stand up and give him a kiss. Clare and Miranda both give me knowing looks as they stand with ther mate. In turn back to Grayson. "Grays, can i go out with Clare and Miranda tonight?"

"For what?" He asks.

"Girls night." Miranda says. I'm thankful that she spoke up, because i was about to panic and tell him the truth.

"Sure Babe. Anytime you want. Just don't be home to late." I give him a kiss, thanking him. I grab my best friends' hands and drag them to the car. I can't stop thinking about what Callie wants to talk about. It's making Ayle and i nervous. I'm not sure i want to know what she has to say.