Chapter 27

Jack Johnson's P.O.V

Maddison looked so beautiful when I saw her. From her shiny black hair to her beautiful tanned body. I'd been trying all day to get a chance to speak with her.

"Dude, nows your chance". I hear gilinsky say as he points towards Maddison laying down".

I smile at him and jog over to her, I try to be quiet because I'm gonna throw her in the pool.

I wrap my arms around her and pick her up.

"Put me down jack". She laughs

Her laugh could end wars

"Nope you're gonna get wet". I laugh and toss her in

"Oh you're gonna get it johnson". She jumps out of the pool and starts chasing me.

Then suddenly BAM I hear everyone gasp. Hayes runs over to her and starts crying. Blood starts running into the pool.

"Call a ambulance". Hayes screams

"On it". Jacob says which shocks everyone

I see mahogany whisper something into Jacobs ear. He gives her a dirty look and pushes her out of his way.

I'm just standing there in shock. This is all my fault, I say to myself over and over and over again.

Hayes P.O.V

"Call a ambulance". I scream

"On it". I hear someone say

"Come on baby, you're okay.". I say whipping the blood off her face

I put my head up to her chest, no heartbeat.

"They're here". I hear Nash say

I pick Maddison up and fast as I can and run to the ambulance.

I sit her on the stretcher and try to hop in the back with her.

"Family members only". A guy says and pulls me back out

"Please". I cry/whisper

"Sorry sir, family only". He says

"Shit". I scream

"Come on hayes I'll drive you". I hear Nash say and we jump in his 4 runner along with cameron, jack j and g, Sam, and Kian. The rest get in the other car that Ricky is driving.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey guys, sorry this is just a filler chapter, I swear there is more to come soon!