Chapter 10 ~ Good Bye

"Love y'all!" I said as drove away back home. I am so happy to be leaving. I mean I love my family but I'm just ready to get back to my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I decided to make a stop in Salt Lake City, Utah for lunch. After a while of looking for a parking spot I got Lena out and went inside to Chick-Fil-A.

"Hi! Can I get a 8 count nugget meal?" I said and I face him the money. I found a spot with a high chair.

I got out some baby food and gave it to Lena. I ate my delicious food and as I was walking out and I ran into my old friend Alexia.

"Hey Kassidy!" I heard her say, "Hey!" I replied as I turned around to face her. "How are you?!" She asked me, "I'm good! You?" I replied, "I'm good! Who's this little cutie?!" She asked, "This is Lena!" I said, "Awesome! Is she yours?" She asked as she started to play and talk to Lena. "Yeah" I replied, "She looks a lot like you!" She said, "Oh thank you!" I replied, "Yeah! Well that's my husband. I've gotta go!" She said, "See ya!" I said and walked out to the truck.

I turned the key and started the rest of the drive home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey cuties!!" I said when I got into the barn with Casper. I put Casper away in his new stall and I put Lena in her rollie toy thing and I got Rose out and saddled her up.

I swung my leg over her and I worked her and ran her thru the pattern and it felt amazing to be back! I put her away and did the same thing with Luke and Nala then I worked on patterning Casper on the barrel and pole patterns.

I put them away and got Lena and her stuff then unhooked the truck and trailer then headed back home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We got home and I put Lena in a super cute little rainbow unicorn onesie and fed her then she fell asleep in an instant.

After she went to sleep I came outside and I grabbed our bags and unpacked mine and did laundry.

I finished up my online work and Lena woke up.

I gave her a binkie and her blanket then she fell back to sleep.

I worked on wither straps and reins then I packed all of my open orders so that I could ship them tomorrow. I also ordered some new fabrics for tailbags and I also sewed some tailbags that I haven't finished making yet.

I put my pjs on and crawled in bed at like midnight and I fell asleep with thoughts of tomorrow in my head.