Ch. 23

I was sitting in front of a mirror getting some last minute touches on my hair.

"Alright," said the director, walking into the room. "Molly please follow me. You're on in 5 minutes."

I began feeling nervous and excited to get on stage. I can feel my pulse pounding in my temples as I walked backstage. My legs shook, making me feel like I could fall any second.

In just a few minutes, I'd see the boys. And Jimin.

"Your mic." Said one of the staff, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Thank you." I said, taking the mic from his hands.

I followed the stage director under the platform, ducking my head to avoid getting hurt by the bars supporting the stage.

After the boys did their introduction mention, a video played. It was a video I shot a couple months ago in LA. The video of myself, congratulating the boys on the start of their concert played on the screens and the fans cheered. I stood on the platform that would soon rise, waiting for my cue. My own voice ringing in my ears, "Good luck!"

The video was coming to an end. The stage director signaled the cue and my platform was starting to raise.

"Wow!" I head Jimin's voice.

"Everyone," Jungkook starts. "That's our best friend. We miss her very much."

"I'm so happy seeing her. I hope I can see her very soon." Jimin's voice fills the stadium.

I gripped the mic in my hands tighter as I spoke into it. "How are you doing tonight Armies?" I shouted into the mic as I stood.

I was now standing in the center of the stadium stage, facing thousands of cheering Armies. And BTS.

They immediately turned at the sound of my voice with a confused expression on their face. As soon as they saw me,  their eyes lit up and ran towards me.

"Molly!" Hoseokie shouted into the mic, running across the catwalk.

Jimin ran quicker than his members, passing them each with every step he took. His long, now dark blonde, hair whipped behind him, bouncing up and down when he touched the ground. The smile on Jimin's face was a sign of pure bliss.

I walked closer, never taking my eyes off of Jimin's smile. It was like time had stopped and it was just the two of us. No one else mattered besides him.

oh that smile. That smile that I loved so much. That smile that made it impossible for the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy. His smile was the only one that could make me feel this way.

He finally reached me. My feet left the ground as he swung me up into his arms. His strong arms wrapping around my waist, his hands supporting my back as he stared up at me with his beautiful smile and his eyes lighting up brighter than any star in my universe.

"You're a long way from home." He smiled before putting my down and pulling me into a hug.

"Ya!" Someone shouted, reminding me that we were surrounded by thousands of fans. "My turn!" Jungkook said, pushing Jimin to the side. He pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear, "I missed you!"