Ch. 4

[ 4. ]

The months had passed as quickly as ticking seconds on the clock. We had just one month left until the end of the film, and luckily, I had wrapped up all my scenes for the exception of the final scene. Until then, I had decided to travel back to Seoul to continue exploring and meeting with the friends I had made.

The bts boys had welcomed me just as kindly as the got7 boys. After becoming mutuals on social media, we had begun to text daily and planned get togethers whenever we were free. While they were very busy people, they still had time to squeeze me in for a few hours throughout the day, but I would more frequently meet with Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok since the others had worked out a different schedule.

And for some reason, I found myself glum whenever we would meet and the rest of the boys hadn't joined them. Especially one Saturday, when the boys had the day off and we visited Namjoon's favorite national park, we decided to meet but Jimin hadn't shown up. The boys explained how he had already arranged a day with family. Nonetheless, I enjoyed their friendship and the days we spent together as we got to know each other like children at a playground who didn't bother to hide behind a mask. They were naturally silly and goofy around me, welcoming me with warm arms.

The closer we got, the more we hung out. However, distance was destined to come between us as my days in Korea were limited. Knowing this, the boys gifted me a ticket to their concert just a few days before my departure.

Attending their concert transported me to a magical place. They mesmerized me with their performances. Everything is well thought out well and polished to perfection.

When I met them backstage I was so thankful that they had invited me. We agreed to stay in touch and took a picture to remember the awesome night. I said my goodbyes and it was the last time I saw them in person.

As soon as I returned back to California. I took a few months off, spending them in my new studio writing and composing music. During the months I spent in South Korea, I had written quite a few songs. My next project was working on myself and who I wanted to become as an artist. After releasing my first single, I had already gotten my name out there and ambition had sparked a fire within me to continue until I was at the top.

_