Ch. 37

My morning started early with Jimin's soft lips against my cheek as he gave me millions of kisses. When that failed to get me out of bed, he picked me up, allowing me to hug his torso like a koala and lead me to the bathroom. He set me down on the counter and splashed cold water on my face as he brushed his teeth.

That sure woke me up.

-

Wearing his large sweater, I drove home to get ready for tonight's concert.

My emotions were all over the place. I went from happy to nervous to anxious to scared. I couldn't think properly and even showed up to the stadium wearing the wrong pair of shoes.

Thankfully my stylist was able to bring me a couple outfits.

-

It was almost time for the boys to go out on stage, to give it their all for the people who made this all possible. As they stood backstage, waiting for their cue, I watched from a distance, wishing them a successful night.

The knot in my stomach became tighter and tighter after every song, telling me that the ending mention was coming. Soon everyone would know about us.

The thought Jimin telling the world about us was thrilling, making me feel that he was proud that I was his. Yet the though of our relationship being exposed to the media scared me. How would the fans react? Will the media take advantage of us? Why do we have to invite everyone into our own world? The world of us. Will we be destroyed?

Then came the guilt. I felt selfish for having such thoughts. Selfish for trying to hide us. But it was all so new to me, causing fear of the unknown all over again.

It was so fragile, I thought. I thought we were as fragile as a butterfly's wing. Once the wing is broken, never will it be healed. Never will it fly again.

It was this endless cycle of being afraid and happy for the future. Being afraid and happy of experiencing something so new, so pure and rich.

"Molly!" I was snapped out of my trance when the coordinator called my attention.

"Yes?"

I looked ahead, finding the members dressed in their last fit of the night, meaning it was the end.

"Jimin's about to announce it." The coordinator smiles at me. I smile back at him, thanking him for letting me know. He must've known I was nervous because he patted my back and told me everything was going to be alright.

Mina stood by my side, linking her arm in mine. "I'm so excited." She squeals as the members go down the line to give a message.

The camera landed on Jimin and his face showed up on the screens. Armies went wild and they cheered Jimin's name.

Jimin's infections smile spread across his face, easing me from my nervousness.

That smile was my favorite. The fear died down as the emotion of happiness and relief filled my body when Jimin turned to face me, who was hiding behind backstage.

"Everyone," Jimin starts, turning his body towards the fans that filled the stadium by the thousands. "You guys made this concert really special. Thank you for radiating your energy which makes us better performers. Without you, none of this would be possible and I will continue to work hard to make you proud."