Ch. 40

"What?" My eyes widen at Jimin's words, his hands continuing up my body. "Jimin, I'm sick."

He laughs, throwing his head back. "I know silly." He pulls the sweater over my head, exposing my naked chest. "You need a shower. It'll make you feel better." He smiles. "And... You need one."

"Jimin-ah!" I roar, slapping his shoulder, causing him to burst into laughter. "You little-"

"Huh?" He ask, throwing his eyebrows up in a cocky manner.

"Nothing, my love." I smile sarcastically.

He laughs, dragging me into the restroom. "Strip for me baby." he smirks, cockily. As he leans against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You sicko." I say playfully.

"Actually baby," Jimin chuckles. "that's you."

"Aish," I huff, rolling my eyes. He starts the shower, turning the dial with one hand and checking the temperature with the other. He looked so cute as he was so concentrated on setting it at the right temperature. His lips were slightly pouted as he mumbled little things to himself.

Cute.

"It's ready."

I hop in the shower and wait for him to leave, but he just sits on the toilet lid.

"You're just gonna sit there?" I ask.

"What?" He asks as if he's all innocent. "I gotta make sure you're safe."

"Mmhmm." I hum.

As I wash my hair and scrub my body, Jimin sits on the toilet on his phone. He talked to me about everything they had planned for the tour and what he was excited to see and eat while he was gone.

All I could think about was how proud I was of him. Of them. They'd accomplished so much. The same boys that I saw two years ago performing "Perfect Man", are the same boys that are performing stadium concerts and speaking at the UN. I wanted only the best for them. I know they'd worked so hard to get to where they are and I don't want to get in the middle of them. That's why I was a bit shocked when Jimin said he was staying. I didn't want him to get into trouble by his management. I don't want him to fall behind because of me.

"Finished?" Jimin shouts. I turn the water off and step out of the shower, meeting Jimin who is standing with a towel in his hands. "Let's get you dried up." he says cutely.

He wraps the towel around my body and rubs his hands up and down my wrapped frame, creating enough friction against the towel to soak up the beads of water on my body. "Are you dry?" he stares into my eyes and his lips unconsciously turn into a pout. I nod, rubbing my nose against the towel to wipe away a few water droplets streaming down my nose.

He guides me to my room, telling me to sit on the bed while he gets me something warm to change into. I sit in bed, patiently waiting for Jimin who did not go into my closet. Instead, he left the room completely. Where does he think he's gonna get my cloths from?

He comes back moments later with a folded t-shirt in his hand.

As if he read my mind, he says, "It's my shirt." He smiles and unwraps me from the towel, sliding his large shirt over my head. It smelled so good. It smelled like Jimin. Then he hands me a pair of panties, which he insists on putting on me himself.

Just when I though I could crawl back into bed, he tells me that I have to stay seated in bed.

With the same towel he used to dry my body, he throws it over my head and playfully ruffling the towel.

"Jimin-ah!" I giggle under the towel. He pulls the towel off my head and kisses my nose.

"Have I told you how cute you are?" He smiles. I nod.

"But tell me again."

"Molly Rose," he starts, patting my head. "you are the cutest human on earth." He kisses my forehead and reaches for the comb that was laying on my nightstand by the clock. He sits behind me, pulling me in between his legs that were spread open for me. "But somehow, you turn into some hot, sexy woman in a blink of an eye."

I laugh, slapping his thigh.

He chuckles, his warm breath hitting my neck.

He was brushing my hair, running his fingers through my hair after the comb would brush its bristles through it. His hand brushes down any loose, baby hairs, making sure they would stick neatly to my head. He was so gentle. His touch was light. As if he had a baby in his hands and he was making sure it was protected and comfortable.

"You're the most beautiful, smart, caring person I know." he says. "That and much more."

-

After drying and brushing my hair, he let me lay in bed.

He ignored me when I insisted he should stay as far away from me as possible because I didn't want him to get sick.

Like I said, he ignored me and cuddled next to me. He turned the TV on and we watched a few of his favorite films together.

He ordered soup and we ate in bed.

In this moment, I felt we had already started a life together. One where we'd been married. One where he had stayed home from work to take care of me. One where we'd had it all figured out. Where we didn't have to be away from each other anymore.

That's what I wanted us to be. So I will fight the distance. I'll fight time. I'll fight through it all for you, Park Jimin.

He laid next to me, wrapping me in his arms and pulled me close to his chest. He let me fall asleep in his arms as he hummed soft tones in my ear.

He told me he'd take care of me.

He told me I'd feel better soon.

He told me I was beautiful.

He told me I was his.

He told me he loves me.

And I fell asleep.

-

I woke up the next morning, feeling refreshed and healthy.

The warmth I had felt all night was gone and I slide my hand up and down the spot next to me, trying to find the source of the warmth. But he wasn't there. I opened my eyes, only to find a bouquet of roses. But he was gone.

_

a.n. The end is coming soon :(