Ch. 49

- Narrator's POV -

Jimin kisses Molly's forehead, before telling her he loved her.

He studied the beautiful smile on her face before he walked out the door to meet his members waiting for him at the elevator.

"Good morning, prince charming." Hoseokie says.

"I saw you guys went to Disney last night." Tae chimed.

Jimin nodded, smiling to himself as he remembered the fairytale of last night's events. "Yeah."

-

After rehearsing his solo performance, Jimin grabbed the bottle of water handed to him. He chugged the water, chest heaving with heavy breaths.

"So about Molly." He started, speaking to Mr. Chu. "Could we move her seat to the front row?"

"What?" Mr. Chu asked, genuinely confused with Jimin's request. "Her seat? Molly doesn't have a seat reserved."

"She doesn't?"

Mr. Chu shakes his head.

"I've asked you so many times to let Molly attend the concerts." Jimin pleads. "She's been allowed in the past."

"I wasn't here to say no." He explains. "You need to stay focused." Mr. Chu puts his index finger on Jimin's chest. "You need to focus on your group. This is what is best."

"But Bang-PD said that-" Jimin was cut off.

"No." Mr. Chu says sternly.

"But she's my girlfriend." Jimin says softly.

"The answer is no Jimin!" He shouts, capturing the attention of the staff around them. Mr. Chu groans in frustration. "Molly Rose is no longer allowed to attend the rehearsals, concerts, or any BTS event unless it is business related. Do not make me get Bang PD involved. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir." Jimin bows his head.

-

a.n.
Check out @btsamyx on insta for an edit of this chapter!!!!

New update tomorrow!!