Ch. 48

Like Jimin has said last night, I'd packed nothing but bikini's, cropped tops, and shorts for my business trip to the Philippines. I had nothing to wear in Japan's winter weather.

I was dressed in a pair of leggings and Jimin's sweater to keep me warm, earning a few dirty stares from the women at the store Jimin brought me too.

I followed behind Jimin, watching as he picked cloths off the rack and held the pieces against my body, envisioning them on me.

He thought it'd be a good idea if he picked out my outfit. I allowed him, mainly because I was curious to see what he'd dress me in.

"Okay!" He smiles, looking at the pieces in his hand. "I'm ready."

I follow him to the register where he pays for the outfits.

Speaking in Japanese, Jimin asks them a question and they reply with a nod and guide us to the fitting room. Saying a few last words to him, they bow politely and leave.

"You can change here." He digs into the bag, picking the outfit. "Here."

I slip out of the cloths I had been wearing and change into the newly bought ones.

Once I'd put the fit together, I stare between Jimin and myself in the mirror.

"Jimin." I laugh, putting the jacket on. "We're matching. You know that, right?"

"I know." He smiles. "It's couple thing." He pauses, standing behind me and snaking his arms around my waist. "Couples in Korea like to match when the go out. I wanted to try it."

"I like it." I smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I turn my head and kiss his cheek. "Let's go."

-

"Jimin." I gasp, my eyes never leaving the beautiful design that decorated the entrance.

Jimin just laughed.

"Wow." I said, still mesmerized at the beautiful architecture and colorful paintings.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me?" I scoffed. "I've always wanted to come to Disneyland in Japan."

After paying the cab fair, Jimin guides me to the entrance, his hand gripping onto mine tightly.

We were finally inside the park. We walked hand in hand through Main Street, admiring the beautiful lights that illuminated the streets.

Jimin pulled me into a store, telling me to pick out any hat I wanted. He bought me a Mini-Mouse hat and he bought himself a Goofy hat.

We continued walking down the street, finally reaching the castle.

We lean against a rail, my head on Jimin's shoulder and his arm snaked around my waist.

"I can't tell you how much I love you." He whispers into my ear. "Every time I try putting my feelings into words, my words turn into mush."

I close my eyes, smiling to myself as he whispers in my ear.

"You don't have to tell me you love you me." I tell him. I turn to face him, wrapping my arms around his waist to pull him closer. "Everything you do for me shows to me how much you love me." I pause, placing my hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb in circular motions against it. "The way you place your hand on my thigh when we're in public, telling me you love me with your beautiful eyes. When you write me short, handwritten letters and save them till the end of the week to send them to me in the mail. The way you never forget to remind me how beautiful, kind, and intelligent I am. Jimin, you tell me you love me in so many different ways. I never knew I could ever love someone this much."

He leans in slowly, shortening the distance between us. His lips brush against mine, sharing our warm breathes in the cold air.

"I love you Jimin". I whisper.

"I love you Molly."

He pulls away, digging his hand into his pocket, pulling out a small, velvet box.

"I've been wanting to give you this for a while." He chuckles, opening the box, revealing a beautiful ring with engraved diamonds.

"Jimin." I gasp, bringing my hands to my face as I watched the diamonds on the ring glow.

"Jimin." I repeat, starring into his eyes. "I love it."

"I know it's still early, but I don't care. All I know is that I love you. This is a promise," he starts, taking my left hand, rubbing small circles with his thumb. "That when we're ready, I will make you my wife to spend the rest of my life with."

He connects our lips, slowly and passionately moving his lips in sync with mine.

Sliding the ring on my ring finger, he smiles down at my hand.

This is the man I am going to marry one day.

-

_

_

a.n.

This is what it's supposed to look like